RPGM Completed The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen [v1.0] [mezzo pumpkin]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ282038_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You get trapped in a game world where the NPCs all just spout off the same dialogue.
But that means they can't resist if you start to sexually harass them!
Time for violation!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-17
Release Date: 2020-06-14
Developer: mezzo pumpkin -
Translator: joeyeroq
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: Save

Thanks to joeyeroq for translation.

RJ282038_img_smp1.jpg RJ282038_img_smp2.jpg RJ282038_img_smp3.jpg RJ282038_img_smp4.jpg RJ282038_img_smp5.jpg RJ282038_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Gave it a shot for about 15 minutes. It's decent for what it is, I haven't seen every scene yet but based on what I've played and other games like this, I expect I've probably seen most of it. Pretty short, mostly a scene viewer.

Interact with each girl multiple times as the options change after the first sex scene. Seems like two scenes per girl for most.

The MTL is not great, but I've seen much worse. Let's be honest though, even with an absolutely perfect translation this game was never going to be winning any awards.

Play it, though. Good for one fap, the art is really good. Like this game doesn't deserve the art it was given.

Thanks for the upload.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Stop hating on MTL when it beats playing the game RAW. No one will be bothered translating a niche shovelware games like these unless youre doing commission

Just like the other NPC FUCK games, its mostly a CG viewer than a game. All you do is just talk and fuck and thats it, you can just check the full gallery and you'll still get the same experience. Wish there would be a competent game dev such as dieselmine or kamichichi for example that would pick up these concept and makes an actual "game"

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
Stop hating on MTL when it beats playing the game RAW. No one will be bothered translating a niche shovelware games like these unless youre doing commission

Just like the other NPC FUCK games, its mostly a CG viewer than a game. All you do is just talk and fuck and thats it, you can just check the full gallery and you'll still get the same experience. Wish there would be a competent game dev such as dieselmine or kamichichi for example that would pick up these concept and makes an actual "game"
pls
people complain about MTL like this because there's no touch ups, corrections, or any attempt at making it understandable. Simply putting the files thru a translator and not touching it up is pointless. MTL with revisions is completely fine in my book

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
pls
people complain about MTL like this because there's no touch ups, corrections, or any attempt at making it understandable. Simply putting the files thru a translator and not touching it up is pointless. MTL with revisions is completely fine in my book
So much this. Especially with languages structured so differently as English and Japanese. You kind of have to go through and un-fuck the MTL's grammer and, frequently, word choice to really have it properly readable without frustrating the reader.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
As the others have said before, this game doesn't deserve that art. It looks so fucking good, it's crazy. But the game is, well, inexistent. It's a CG viewer and the MTL is so bad that actually searching for the characters to get all scenes is not worth it.

MTL is trash 90% of the time and a huge disservice.

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
Thank you for this! Played the other 2. So is this part 3? Is it the continuation on what happened on part 2 where the Demon Queen was now aware of the presence of the guy?

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes