RPGM Completed The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen [v1.0] [mezzo pumpkin]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
pls
people complain about MTL like this because there's no touch ups, corrections, or any attempt at making it understandable. Simply putting the files thru a translator and not touching it up is pointless. MTL with revisions is completely fine in my book
So much this. Especially with languages structured so differently as English and Japanese. You kind of have to go through and un-fuck the MTL's grammer and, frequently, word choice to really have it properly readable without frustrating the reader.
As the others have said before, this game doesn't deserve that art. It looks so fucking good, it's crazy. But the game is, well, inexistent. It's a CG viewer and the MTL is so bad that actually searching for the characters to get all scenes is not worth it.

MTL is trash 90% of the time and a huge disservice.
Sorry about the MTL.... You guys can use translator ++ and fix it if you want to... I left the "translation.trans" in the game directory... For me, those are understandable so I only make the text not get cut off most of the time...

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you for this! Played the other 2. So is this part 3? Is it the continuation on what happened on part 2 where the Demon Queen was now aware of the presence of the guy?
Those two are from a different developer. This one is a standalone.

You can check out the other works of this dev, the art is crazy good.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Bless These games are very specific and just the best.
Im fine with it being a scene viewer tbh

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
As the others have said before, this game doesn't deserve that art. It looks so fucking good, it's crazy. But the game is, well, inexistent. It's a CG viewer and the MTL is so bad that actually searching for the characters to get all scenes is not worth it.

MTL is trash 90% of the time and a huge disservice.
The game literally comes with a full save if you are that lazy lmao

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The game literally comes with a full save if you are that lazy lmao
And in the door behind the demon queen is a full, unlocked gallery, what's your point?
I'm saying the effort of walking around, which is minimal, is not worth it because of the lack of content. There's no game, the dev might as well just make a comic or cg gallery.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
So, is the translation is still going? or its already done with confusing translation?

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
And in the door behind the demon queen is a full, unlocked gallery, what's your point?
I'm saying the effort of walking around, which is minimal, is not worth it because of the lack of content. There's no game, the dev might as well just make a comic or cg gallery.
True true but than again the point of this "game" is npc making you feel like you playing classic shitty rpg game

Reactions: Rethos

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Is this trope becoming a trend? Cause I'm down for it. I would love an actual lenghty game with story, progression and all like any other classic rpg, but with the whole npc twist.

Amazing art in this one btw.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Stop hating on MTL when it beats playing the game RAW. No one will be bothered translating a niche shovelware games like these unless youre doing commission
Worth pointing out that people do actually translate these NPC games for free occasionally; you can find two of them on F95zone.

https://f95zone.to/threads/npc-sex-...rls-without-resistance-final-latte-art.38600/

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-was-reincarnated-into-a-game-where-i-can-violate-npcs-yamabatake.18290/

I've said it before, but I think it's worth saying again that there should be a "MTL" tag.

Reactions: weirdphil

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
thats a good examble how to make an easy rbg maker game, no time waste, good CG. Joy pure! thank you for share

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
nice art. And if there is a genre where MTL doesn't bother me, it's this NPC sex or time stopping.

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
Art is 10/10, game is 5/10 it is really simple and if one wants to fap without rpgm stuff then this is their game, tbh after I buy graphic setup I'll make a game like this too with more variations inside.

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
"Stop complaining about MTL blablabla it's better than nothing blablabla" Ain't it cute ? The translation are shitty like the last "Npc Sex" don't translate if you don't want to ! That's easy enough for god sake ! Npc sex is a good saga and a funny one there isn't a lot of emotionless sex out there, and if the few we have are translated like this bruh, let's just say it's just a shame. I ain't gonna answer to whoever go crying over my message i don't care. That's a shitty translation wether you agree or not. This game deserved better !

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes