RPGM Completed The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen [v1.0] [mezzo pumpkin]

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Rainbow Rabbit

May 30, 2019
I have to say this has my favorite art I have seen in a while. Does anyone know who the artist is or did the creator do the art?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The artwork looks absolutely perfect but the overall premise/theme seems rather dull. Oh and machine translation again... yikes.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Stop hating on MTL when it beats playing the game RAW. No one will be bothered translating a niche shovelware games like these unless youre doing commission

Just like the other NPC FUCK games, its mostly a CG viewer than a game. All you do is just talk and fuck and thats it, you can just check the full gallery and you'll still get the same experience. Wish there would be a competent game dev such as dieselmine or kamichichi for example that would pick up these concept and makes an actual "game"
It's better than playing without any programs whatsoever (nobody does this) but far worse than using translation aggregator.

Reactions: Zippix
Jan 30, 2019
Well tbh i dont hate the mtl sometimes is amusing to read. About the mtl problem i dont see why it bothers you so much on a game without any storyline, and i played some games with partial translation and storyline (from ulmf).If you have a problem with the gameplay you can ask for a walkthrough ot just an advise how to progress the game.
Conclusion: Just try it, and if you dont like it wait for an actual translation.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It's better than playing without any programs whatsoever (nobody does this) but far worse than using translation aggregator.
So much effing this.
If I have the option of MTL or nothing, I'll take MTL every time.
What if I propose you take the third door, and text-hook the shit out of the game, and do the "TL" on-the-fly? I'll admit, that with games such as this which are not plot- and text-centered, admittedly, MTL is not too big a prob... Unless, it fucks up the game in the scripts or whatevs, and you may not even know it; and play a bugged MTL'd game. How about that?
pls
people complain about MTL like this because there's no touch ups, corrections, or any attempt at making it understandable. Simply putting the files thru a translator and not touching it up is pointless. MTL with revisions is completely fine in my book
So much-much-much effffiiiiiiiing this!
Depends on the game but for machine translation you can do it yourself too. You just need "Translator ++" program
Okay. First off, I acknowledge your work with this -and apparently you even gave a quick glance through of the product to try and eliminate cut-off text for the textboxes (haven't played the game yet; your words though), for which I say "props" and thank you; already much more than what the typical, numerous zero-effort MTLs seem to be showing-, but I am kinda against this "hey, it's easy, you can do it too; do it for the others; it's like 5 minutes tops! :-D and an MTL is better than nothing, no?!" attitude.
Only people at least somewhat knowledgable and experienced with the auto-translate software AND also maybe a wee bit with the game engine itself should attempt an MTL. Heck, maybe throw in some basic programming skills so you can do the cleaning it up bit afterwards with more efficiency. Because please, if you MTL, at least revise it to be more "edible".
Also, this is how MTL'd games get bugged af, too (and maybe the player won't even know it!), if nearly no care is given, and the one who does it is overly inexperienced.

Otherwise, it is mho, that everyone should just do themselves the favour and spend 3 hours of their time (ONCE) to learn about text-hooking and do their "TL"s for themselves - which is, trust me, more often than not, much better than a zero-effort MTL.
Again, don't know the state of affairs of this particular one (and thanks for your work), maybe it's completely fine; just throwing in my 2cents and general opinion regarding the matter.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
So much effing this.What if I propose you take the third door, and text-hook the shit out of the game, and do the "TL" on-the-fly? I'll admit, that with games such as this which are not plot- and text-centered, admittedly, MTL is not too big a prob... Unless, it fucks up the game in the scripts or whatevs, and you may not even know it; and play a bugged MTL'd game. How about that?So much-much-much effffiiiiiiiing this!Okay. First off, I acknowledge your work with this -and apparently you even gave a quick glance through of the product to try and eliminate cut-off text for the textboxes (haven't played the game yet; your words though), for which I say "props" and thank you; already much more than what the typical, numerous zero-effort MTLs seem to be showing-, but I am kinda against this "hey, it's easy, you can do it too; do it for the others; it's like 5 minutes tops! :-D and an MTL is better than nothing, no?!" attitude.
Only people at least somewhat knowledgable and experienced with the auto-translate software AND also maybe a wee bit with the game engine itself should attempt an MTL. Heck, maybe throw in some basic programming skills so you can do the cleaning it up bit afterwards with more efficiency. Because please, if you MTL, at least revise it to be more "edible".
Also, this is how MTL'd games get bugged af, too (and maybe the player won't even know it!), if nearly no care is given, and the one who does it is overly inexperienced.

Otherwise, it is mho, that everyone should just do themselves the favour and spend 3 hours of their time (ONCE) to learn about text-hooking and do their "TL"s for themselves - which is, trust me, more often than not, much better than a zero-effort MTL.
Again, don't know the state of affairs of this particular one (and thanks for your work), maybe it's completely fine; just throwing in my 2cents and general opinion regarding the matter.
Yeah I just say like that to experience it yourself and try to adapt it and learn from experience... Cause everyone will know it when they try it and some might tend to fix it by themselves or some might give up... Because everything needed to be experienced to know what it is really like... Talking doesn't prove everything... so I just say the guy to try it out yourself

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
pls
people complain about MTL like this because there's no touch ups, corrections, or any attempt at making it understandable. Simply putting the files thru a translator and not touching it up is pointless. MTL with revisions is completely fine in my book
So much this. Especially with languages structured so differently as English and Japanese. You kind of have to go through and un-fuck the MTL's grammer and, frequently, word choice to really have it properly readable without frustrating the reader.
Then, play it RAW instead of crying because of MTL. And it's not pointless, I could finish more than enough games with that "shitty translation", thing that I can't do if it's in japanese.

Maybe both of you could move their asses to make those corrections if it bothers that much...

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
art is beautiful. the breasts are large but natural. Too bad the game is short and there's no character development

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
is there a way to get the sex scene images only?
There are a few ways, depending on the version of RPG Maker the game uses and the encryption of the .png files:
1. Open the game folder and open the folders www->img->pictures; If there is no encryption, then the images should be right there.
2. If the images are in an .rpgmv file format, then open this website and follow the instructions there.
3. If there is only a Game.rgss3a file in the game and no pictures folder, then download this tool and follow the instructions to unpack it: .rgss3a decrypter

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
Funnily enough this is the best of this type of game I have played yet, it has my favorite looking art, it has sounds and the NPC's actually have the most reaction to what you are doing to them, wish the other ones had done as much as this one

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes