RPGM Completed The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen [v1.0] [mezzo pumpkin]

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Thant San

Here you go. As mentioned, this is an MTL edit.

All H-scenes are reworked, all key NPC dialog reworked, 90% miscellaneous dialog reworked.

The dialog is pure cancer, but hey, it's your fault for playing this kind of game.

Enjoy pervs.

(Oh, and I DIDN'T update the non-H dialogue in the scene replay room, since this would have essentially doubled my work. To see the updated NON-H NPC dialog you will need to talk to the NPCs outside of the replay room. Maybe I'll do it later, but probably not.)
Nice job. There are some Items lacking translation .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway I will drop my trans yours is good enough.

All CG/Images below.
CG Pack -

Last edited:

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Yeah, I didn't touch any items, system, or menu text. Just H scenes and NPC dialogue.

Almost none of the items do anything, and the ones that do actually do something do something useless... so I didn't see a point.

The patch replaces common events and map jsons. Leaves everything else as is.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Thant San

Here you go. As mentioned, this is an MTL edit.

All H-scenes are reworked, all key NPC dialog reworked, 90% miscellaneous dialog reworked.

The dialog is pure cancer, but hey, it's your fault for playing this kind of game.

Enjoy pervs.

(Oh, and I DIDN'T update the non-H dialogue in the scene replay room, since this would have essentially doubled my work. To see the updated NON-H NPC dialog you will need to talk to the NPCs outside of the replay room. Maybe I'll do it later, but probably not.)

If you find anything major that I've broken, lemme know and I'll fix it. Otherwise this is what it is.
And thanks for your hard work I really appreciate it.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
And thanks for your hard work I really appreciate it.
No problem. One small correction to your translator note on the OP.

If you play an H scene using my patch in the recollection room it should have the updated dialogue.

It's the normal (Non-H) dialogue in the recollection room is still the old MTL.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
No problem. One small correction to your translator note on the OP.

If you play an H scene using my patch in the recollection room it should have the updated dialogue.

It's the normal (Non-H) dialogue in the recollection room is still the old MTL.
Alright done correction

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
[mezzo-pumpkin]_00_covers.jpg

Overview:
A -RPG Maker novel: THE NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen by mezzo pumpkin​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-24
Release Date: 2020-06-23
Developer: mezzo pumpkin -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator: joeyeroq
Genre[/B]:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
CHECK OP links

[mezzo-pumpkin]_THE-NPC-Sex---Free-to-Fuck-All_-_01.jpg [mezzo-pumpkin]_THE-NPC-Sex---Free-to-Fuck-All_-_02.jpg [mezzo-pumpkin]_THE-NPC-Sex---Free-to-Fuck-All_-_03.jpg [mezzo-pumpkin]_THE-NPC-Sex---Free-to-Fuck-All_-_04.jpg [mezzo-pumpkin]_THE-NPC-Sex---Free-to-Fuck-All_-_05.jpg [mezzo-pumpkin]_THE-NPC-Sex---Free-to-Fuck-All_-_06.jpg [mezzo-pumpkin]_THE-NPC-Sex---Free-to-Fuck-All_-_07.jpg [mezzo-pumpkin]_THE-NPC-Sex---Free-to-Fuck-All_-_08.jpg [mezzo-pumpkin]_THE-NPC-Sex---Free-to-Fuck-All_-_09.jpg [mezzo-pumpkin]_THE-NPC-Sex---Free-to-Fuck-All_-_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
Log for myself
2020-05-27: Date first seen this artist, liked his artstyle of cel/toon shaded 3d models with big boobs, downloaded all three works. two cg sets, one visual novel made in RPG Maker. Storywise his second and third work remind me of the “MISCHIEVOUS itazura” series of artist GADEN, where the main character has a timestop machine so he can fool around with Bleach character Rangiku Matsumoto and other girls.

2020-05-28: Started and ended translation first work “A Lewd Lascivious Busty Elf-chan Appears!!”.

2020-05-29: Started and ended translation second work “A World Where You Won't Get Caught For Doing H Things”.

2020-05-30: Wanted to begin translation of “THE NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen” but saw there would be a translation at 2020-06-14 so decided to wait until english version was out.

2020-06-14: downloaded english version, machine translation sucks balls, so began translation.

2020-06-23:All three works finished and last checks like spelling and grammar, uploaded all to file hosts and posted on f95zone.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Never mind Crazy Got this

Last edited:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Okay, I understand the NPC one, that I recently played and finished and I hope that this new one is not a MTL too because that one was really terrible, but the other 2 seems a CG set more than a game

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Log for myself
2020-05-27: Date first seen this artist, liked his artstyle of cel/toon shaded 3d models with big boobs, downloaded all three works. two cg sets, one visual novel made in RPG Maker. Storywise his second and third work remind me of the “MISCHIEVOUS itazura” series of artist GADEN, where the main character has a timestop machine so he can fool around with Bleach character Rangiku Matsumoto and other girls.

2020-05-28: Started and ended translation first work “A Lewd Lascivious Busty Elf-chan Appears!!”.

2020-05-29: Started and ended translation second work “A World Where You Won't Get Caught For Doing H Things”.

2020-05-30: Wanted to begin translation of “THE NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen” but saw there would be a translation at 2020-06-14 so decided to wait until english version was out.

2020-06-14: downloaded english version, machine translation sucks balls, so began translation.

2020-06-23:All three works finished and last checks like spelling and grammar, uploaded all to file hosts and posted on f95zone.
I swear I was still lamenting that the RPGM one was MTL (AGAIN!?) and was planning to just skip it and this hero just comes along with that and two bonus cgs. You're gonna cure cancer or some shit someday my dude.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes