RPGM Completed The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen [v1.0] [mezzo pumpkin]

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I do have a question does f95zone force you to translate every single word in the game before they will allow you to upload instead of just the dialog that allows you to get though the game menus and such and the dialog that points you into the right direction on unlocking everything?

Since I think what some of the people on here is trying to say is that there wasn't a point to translate everything in the game and just save time and translate the menus and such. Because there wasn't really any dialog that takes you though the game or tells you how to unlock things so most people just ended up skipping though all the MTL dialog anyways after their brains started to melt. :D

Last edited:

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Wow. Why is the art in this game so weirdly good? I'm almost tempted to try fixing the machine translation. At least for the dialogue.

Just tested it. Fixing the translation should be pretty easy, albeit time consuming. I don't speak any Japanese so I will just be interpreting the MTL as best I can and making shit up where I can't.

Would go a lot faster if I had the undeployed RPGmaker project.

Edit: First 14 H scenes done.

Last edited:

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Since everyone is getting heated over mtls how bout we bring it back to the game, what is the point of the tickets?
I agree. Too many arguments about the MTL aspect of the game. Does anyone know what the items and fukubiki tickets are for?

Takazu

Jul 28, 2017
anyone know how to edit item details using translator++?
I've try to translate this game but stuck at item part

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
I have rewritten all of the H-Scenes using the MTL as a starting point. It's still the same translation, or as close as I could get given that not all of the MTL made sense, but I improved word choice and readability. For a few of the more impossible to interpret scenes I just winged it.

On the dialogue... it's fucking ridiculous, of course, but I believe it's spritually faithful to the... *ahem* ...source material as it were.

The writing is actually kinda funny.

Basically, in every H scene the annoying as shit MC is just making repeated puns concerning the NPC's looping dialogue. This barely registered when I played through the MTL. Hopefully is better once the rewrite is ready.

I still need to fix the map event dialogue (non-H scene stuff). Not sure whether I'll actually do all of them or just the events that initiate the H scenes. The H scenes were fortunately all in one file whereas the map events are distributed across 40 different files.

After that's finished I'm gonna go reconsider some of my life choices.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Is there someone translating it right now ?
Since I was translating it from scratch again.
If there is someone translating it I will drop my translation, If yes please say so I don't lose my time.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Is there someone translating it right now ?
Since I was translating it from scratch again.
If there is someone translating it I will drop my translation, If yes please say so I don't lose my time.
I just rewrote/interpreted the MTL. I didn't technically translate it. But I'm pretty sure I got it close to the intended meaning in most cases.

There were some parts of the MTL that were simply not interpretable. For those I re-ran the Japanese through a translater to get more context. And if I still didn't understand, I winged it.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Ouch, I was re-translating it through the MV Editor (from japanese).
Since you already did it maybe I should drop?
I would hold off on dropping anything and check mine out first. If you think it's good enough, then drop it?

It's entirely possible that you can do a more accurate translation from the original Japanese.

I -know- there were some things I got wrong.

I'm currently figuring out what the process is for getting this uploaded and linked in the OP. Never done this before.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I would hold off on dropping anything and check mine out first. If you think it's good enough, then drop it?

It's entirely possible that you can do a more accurate translation from the original Japanese.

I -know- there were some things I got wrong.

I'm currently figuring out what the process is for getting this uploaded and linked in the OP. Never done this before.
To upload pack it in .rar,.zip or .7z file and upload in your comment.
Assuming you used translator++ you will only have a single .trans file.
As for fixing it in the OP. Tag the OP with @hisname in the same post with your translation (explaining the translation).

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
To upload pack it in .rar,.zip or .7z file and upload in your comment.
Assuming you used translator++ you will only have a single .trans file.
As for fixing it in the OP. Tag the OP with @hisname in the same post with your translation (explaining the translation).
Copy that. Thanks! I was assuming that I would have to use a file host. No .trans file. I directly edited all of the json files using notepad++.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Thant San

Here you go. As mentioned, this is an MTL edit.

All H-scenes are reworked, all key NPC dialog reworked, 90% miscellaneous dialog reworked.

The dialog is pure cancer, but hey, it's your fault for playing this kind of game.

Enjoy pervs.

(Oh, and I DIDN'T update the non-H dialogue in the scene replay room, since this would have essentially doubled my work. To see the updated NON-H NPC dialog you will need to talk to the NPCs outside of the replay room. Maybe I'll do it later, but probably not.)

If you find anything major that I've broken, lemme know and I'll fix it. Otherwise this is what it is.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Thant San

Here you go. As mentioned, this is an MTL edit.

All H-scenes are reworked, all key NPC dialog reworked, 90% miscellaneous dialog reworked.

The dialog is pure cancer, but hey, it's your fault for playing this kind of game.

Enjoy pervs.

(Oh, and I DIDN'T update the non-H dialogue in the scene replay room, since this would have essentially doubled my work. To see the updated NON-H NPC dialog you will need to talk to the NPCs outside of the replay room. Maybe I'll do it later, but probably not.)
Nice job. There are some Items lacking translation .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway I will drop my trans yours is good enough.

All CG/Images below.
CG Pack -

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes