RPGM Completed The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen [v1.0] [mezzo pumpkin]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes
Jun 12, 2017
I kinda like this games, but i think they could do a lot more than just a glorified slideshow.

I remember a japanese game i played a while ago that for some reason it's impossible to find now. The art wasn't specially good, but it worked with a similar concept (time stop) with actual effort. The game was just a normal RPG and you could play it like any RPG, but the time stop spell actually stopped time and you could kill monsters without risk or "play" with the girls you encountered. I couldn't even finish the game because i don't understand japanese, but it would be nice if someone tried to do something similar.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I’ve been waiting for this!

* Sees MTL *

Hope my cultivation level is high enough to comprehend this.

Edit: Also yeah, shouldn’t this be also tagged as completed?

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I kinda like this games, but i think they could do a lot more than just a glorified slideshow.

I remember a japanese game i played a while ago that for some reason it's impossible to find now. The art wasn't specially good, but it worked with a similar concept (time stop) with actual effort. The game was just a normal RPG and you could play it like any RPG, but the time stop spell actually stopped time and you could kill monsters without risk or "play" with the girls you encountered. I couldn't even finish the game because i don't understand japanese, but it would be nice if someone tried to do something similar.
Tried a quick search on dlsite without luck. If you ever remember the name I would appreciate it.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Tried a quick search on dlsite without luck. If you ever remember the name I would appreciate it.
I would really like to know this too since this is one of my favorite genres and the fact that most websites don't even have a "Time-Stop" tag it makes it very hard to find those type of games.

The only real time-stop jap RPG game I can think of is Osanagocoronokimini's game "The Stop of the World: You're Beautiful In Frozen Time" didn't have any monsters in it from what I can remember so it's probably not the game yall are looking for.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2017
I would really like to know this too since this is one of my favorite genres and the fact that most websites don't even have a "Time-Stop" tag it makes it very hard to find those type of games.

The only real time-stop game jap RPG game I could think of is Osanagocoronokimini's game "The Stop of the World: You're Beautiful In Frozen Time" didn't have any monsters in it from what I can remember so it's probably not the game yall are looking for.

Believe me, i have tried to find it a lot of times to no avail. It wasn't on dlsite, it was on a weird japanese page with a lot of games of similar genres like time-stop, dollification and things like that. I found it because someone linked it on 4chan and i saved it, but when i changed my PC i lost it. The only thing i remember is that a lot of the games on that page were using art similar to the one used on , but the RPG i'm talking about had original art so...

• Sad
Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
This type of games without plot need secrets. Too short to play, 10 min at maximum and a lof of useless items.

Reactions: DuniX

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
"Stop complaining about MTL blablabla it's better than nothing blablabla" Ain't it cute ? The translation are shitty like the last "Npc Sex" don't translate if you don't want to ! That's easy enough for god sake ! Npc sex is a good saga and a funny one there isn't a lot of emotionless sex out there, and if the few we have are translated like this bruh, let's just say it's just a shame. I ain't gonna answer to whoever go crying over my message i don't care. That's a shitty translation wether you agree or not. This game deserved better !
Yeah I agreed with you about npc is good saga and funny one and it deserves better... Honestly I just want to share the game that is all since f95zone doesn't allow japanese language so I just have to do it and hope for somebody kind enough to do manual translation... For me I am okay with this shitty translation and able to understand so I didn't bother translating

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes