RPGM Completed The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen [v1.0] [mezzo pumpkin]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

F96ZONE!

Aug 22, 2020
Pretty sure it's just the files that come with RPGM's libraries or something.
Thanks, I didn't know that. The art is really good but I don't really think this game could have been anything more than just talking to NPCs. I beat it in like 20 minutes. That's not to say I didn't enjoy it though. It was a short experience.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
where is the 100% save in the pack? I don't see it.
Well the uploaded file is not the originally the one I uploaded which includes 100% save... It is the one that translator uploaded in his/her own thread and moderator merged that thread and this thread to avoid confusion and the file translator uploaded was chosen because it is manually translated while the one I uploaded was machine translated...

Anyway here is the 100% save...

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
What is MTL
Machine translation. Think of it like using Google Translate or whatever. Infamous for 9 times out of 10 being unedited and largely illegible and/or nonsensical. For example, sound effects/onomatopoeia like "pan pan pan" can get translated into "bread bread bread," since in Japanese pan=bread but can also be used to represent the sound of flesh smacking against flesh. MTL doesn't really have the human ability to determine context, but I personally think it's still better than being completely unable to read something.

Reactions: Yung3Imp

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
It seems mezzo pumpkin is making another RPGM similar to their NPC game but with more content, H-scenes and such. But still the genre is NPC where they can't do anything and no battle still. Just look up at their twitter @mezzo_pmpkn
I'm excited.

Reactions: James Eveleth

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
Thats excellent, this was my favourite of the whole "fucking NPC's" genre so having them back to do another one will be great, and I will be looking forward to it

DonSquiggles

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone have an idea of how close it is to release? Cause I understand absolutely nothing that’s on that Twitter

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
What program do I need to play it? It happens that every time I download it, it turns out to be something that is not a compressed folder, but some pdf or something else.
The game is archived using 7zip, which is software similar to WinRar. WinRar opens it as an archive easily enough, but if you're having problems, try downloading and extracting the file with .

You could also right-click on the file and select "Open With->WinRar", or perhaps change the file extension to .rar, if by some mistake it was changed to .pdf.

The same answer should also apply to the same query you have posted on a couple of other game threads. Do tell me if it helped.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
I would really like to know this too since this is one of my favorite genres and the fact that most websites don't even have a "Time-Stop" tag it makes it very hard to find those type of games.

The only real time-stop jap RPG game I can think of is Osanagocoronokimini's game "The Stop of the World: You're Beautiful In Frozen Time" didn't have any monsters in it from what I can remember so it's probably not the game yall are looking for.
Apology this very late Date, but there is an Feature Film where this happen. I found Showing on Youtube years back. Name it has wss "Cashback" made in Great Britain 2006. Actor was Leader of Harry Potter house (he who show Potter first Seekerdevice in Film One.

He play Worker in Grocery, who is "freeze" Time able, and then he undrrss Ladies. Of sure, he only drawes Portrait of them, but this still give Feeling of "acting naughty". He slowly undress many Woman during Film.

Found Wiki Page for you, too, at: . This not be Game, and Man only undress Woman, but for me gives similar Sensation. Maybe it becomes one Favorite of you, as with myself?

• Hey there
Reactions: Swallows999

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So Op lied about the language.

MTL (not English pure gibberish)
Edited MTL (someone actually put some effort into making it readable and understandable)
English (someone actually who can read the language translated it from scratch)

But this one lies as OP has it falsely identified when it's pure MTL. Correct the game language description at the very least.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So Op lied about the language.

MTL (not English pure gibberish)
Edited MTL (someone actually put some effort into making it readable and understandable)
English (someone actually who can read the language translated it from scratch)

But this one lies as OP has it falsely identified when it's pure MTL. Correct the game language description at the very least.
To be fair, I think OP uploaded this before that system was made- in fact, I think they may have been a contributing factor as to why people now put "Edited MTL" as OP uploaded a bunch of MTL NPC games and flagged them as full English.

Reactions: molitar
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes