RPGM Completed The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen [v1.0] [mezzo pumpkin]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes
May 31, 2017
So i played the game i loved the art and how smooth it is , gotta ask is there a normal Rpgm game that uses the same modules? Or close to it , i loved the characters art so much that i am looking forward to more of it

Surprisingly its good npc sex game

SSLover

Jul 15, 2019
So i played the game i loved the art and how smooth it is , gotta ask is there a normal Rpgm game that uses the same modules? Or close to it , i loved the characters art so much that i am looking forward to more of it

Surprisingly its good npc sex game
I'm about to download this one but from the previews the art looks similar to Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes which is more or less animated. Have you tried it ? Awesome game btw

May 31, 2017
I'm about to download this one but from the previews the art looks similar to Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes which is more or less animated. Have you tried it ? Awesome game btw
Thanks dor the recommendation
Its looks like a good game might give it a try soon

I adivce you to try this one and check its game models its kinda new i think never saw other game use them so thats why I asked about it

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks dor the recommendation
Its looks like a good game might give it a try soon

I adivce you to try this one and check its game models its kinda new i think never saw other game use them so thats why I asked about it
Are you talking about the sprites that walk around or the game's actual art? Mezzo Pumpkin hasn't made any other games, but he has two doujins, one of which is pretty similar to this one actually about a guy interacting with his classmates that can't see/perceive him. You can probably find them on your usual hentai sites if you just look up his name.

I think Mezzo Pumpkin was making another NPC game, but it's been stalled for a long time with some health issues.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
so is it still MTL? or did it get retranslated? the OP says "English" though.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
so is it still MTL? or did it get retranslated? the OP says "English" though.
Bro, If you're playing NPC games for the story, you might have better luck on other games. Even if it is MTL (Which it probably is) There's so little of it that you don't miss out on anything.

Give the game a try if you haven't, the art is really good.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Bro, If you're playing NPC games for the story, you might have better luck on other games. Even if it is MTL (Which it probably is) There's so little of it that you don't miss out on anything.

Give the game a try if you haven't, the art is really good.
That's not the point. What I was trying to say was, if it is MTL, it should've said in the OP. Besides, Story aside, when I play a game, I would like to at least understand what being said in said game.

Reactions: jazz154
Oct 19, 2020
This is the kind of dev that needs money to be sent to seriously. The art is gorgeous on this deceptively simple game. Do we know if they're working on another game? Any news?

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
This is the kind of dev that needs money to be sent to seriously. The art is gorgeous on this deceptively simple game. Do we know if they're working on another game? Any news?
Yeah, his art is phenomenal. He started on a sequel in 2021 ( ) and was nearly complete, but unfortunately I don't know what the current status is. He suffered some kind of catastrophic arm/wrist injury or something shortly after and I don't know if he's fully recovered or ever will. It sucks, he posted a teaser back then, a girl in a red hat blushing, I can't seem to find it anymore though. Twitter is awful to use now.

Oct 19, 2020
Yeah, his art is phenomenal. He started on a sequel in 2021 ( ) and was nearly complete, but unfortunately I don't know what the current status is. He suffered some kind of catastrophic arm/wrist injury or something shortly after and I don't know if he's fully recovered or ever will. It sucks, he posted a teaser back then, a girl in a red hat blushing, I can't seem to find it anymore though. Twitter is awful to use now.
His latest Twitter post is from 9th of March of this year. His condition doesn't seem to be much better but he says it has stabilized at least.

Survival report

After increasing my caloric intake and taking a moderate walk, my condition has stabilized at just a little worse.

I had severe dry eyes and eye strain, but once I took proper measures, things got much better.
The brightness of the screen and lighting, adjusting the monitor, and blinking are important.
Daylight colors make your eyes tired and make you feel depressed.
His post does seem to imply he's back in front of his computer. As to whether he is working on the game he nearly finished years ago or it's something else, I can't say.

EDIT: I went back a bit and he says the following for 2024:
Happy New Year

I won't be able to create an erotic game until my physical condition has recovered to a certain extent, but I might be able to create something for the general public using Maker (need to discuss tendonitis).
I probably won't be able to draw normal pictures because of tendonitis, but I might be able to draw pixel art by using AI art well.
I like RPGs, so I think I'll try making a normal RPG.
Which is a shame. Why do talented people suffer the most? We only got a teaser of a game before he was taken away by tendonitis. On the thread, he went back on deciding to use AI after one of his followers encouraged him that how much time he takes to draw doesn't really matter, he just shouldn't use AI.

• Sad
Reactions: Swallows999
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes