BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
01 (1).png

Overview:
Fully Stopped is an adult NSFW game where you have a magic smartphone with the power to stop time. What are you going to do with it I can't even imagine. Unlike other games, in Fully Stopped you can move freely around the scene, stop time whenever you want and interact with various characters and objects.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2022-01-22
Developer: APalm -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1QKq10.png CQ4mY7.png fqF21X.png guyp67.png N6Pp2M.png ph2tz9.png S1djJ8.png sDM7vk.png YrefnO.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Looks ugly as hell, but at least the concept's interesting.
Hope this isn't the actual final version because I believe it has potential, despite the subpar graphism EDIT: nvm, didn't see the changlog. In any case, I'll keep an eye on it.
have to agree. the girl really doesnt look that attractive. the concept is nice, i hope they change the graphics in the future then this could be awesome

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I just gotta ask! Does the Time Stop has a very specific sound effect from a very well known anime series or not?!

On a serious note, looks interesting. Graphics need refining (specially shadows/lighting) but they're sorta unique and it's always refreshing. I wish good luck to the dev and hopefully this doesn't get abandoned, this site needs fresh stuff that isn't cookie cutter copies of copies with horrible DAZ models for each iteration.

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
Requested by ,DM
Thanks for posting! I didn't even ask, I was looking for someone to ask for it, but when I saw it was already here
Looks ugly as hell, but at least the concept's interesting.
Hope this isn't the actual final version because I believe it has potential, despite the subpar graphism EDIT: nvm, didn't see the changlog. In any case, I'll keep an eye on it.
have to agree. the girl really doesnt look that attractive. the concept is nice, i hope they change the graphics in the future then this could be awesome
Im looking the future of this guy bright...If he gets better models.
You have already been heard. I particularly like this style, but one of the reasons for posting the game since the beginning of development is precisely to hear where I can improve

daobo

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for posting! I didn't even ask, I was looking for someone to ask for it, but when I saw it was already here

You have already been heard. I particularly like this style, but one of the reasons for posting the game since the beginning of development is precisely to hear where I can improve
2.png
Well i cant say these models are cute but, the red circles i draw destroy any fantasy xD, the models need more body building and polish or better build the model (or whatever its called), good work with the game anyway, cant wait for see more :love:(y)

misterp5

Nov 25, 2019
few issues (maybe some funny ones)
1. when moving her she tends to drop into a strange loop of fall - stand up - confused - repeat. repeated falling might be placeholder for some sort of confused dizziness a similar thing has happened when undressed resulting in her hopping out the room while in the pose she was frozen in
2 sometimes when undressed and moved one or more bodyparts start glitching out BADLY as in they stretch out. this has mostly happened with the breast but also her cheeks, butt (when glitch happens try not look there if you have Trypophobia ) and vagina witch btw leads me to
3 so many of the wrong bodyparts are wobbly. with this i mean using the touch on her vagina or cheeks results in almost pudding glitch like visions. also the area of effect for touch seems a bit off it only works when the pointer is midchest
4 if you let her keep upper clothing on sometimes her vagina will disappear. like go invisible
5 when timestopping her mouth defaults to a derp look.
6 the models look has been said so yea.
good tech demo tough and the idea behind it SIGN ME THE FUCK UP! it seems like it might take some years but i love the idea.

Feb 12, 2018
I gotta say, I am a big fan, all about the Time stop Japanese and Robomeats classics.
But the graphics and style do not do the idea and mechanics the justice .
Still, I am happy to see that the fantasy will not die with me, and you might improve the visuals more somehow in future.

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
parece promissor, mas devo concordar um pouco a respeito do modelo, mas ta no caminho certo, tipo o jogo desse site poke abby vr
thanks!, I love the models of poke abby! In fact if you all told me what kind of model styles I should create it would help me a lot tks
few issues (maybe some funny ones)...
...good tech demo tough and the idea behind it SIGN ME THE FUCK UP! it seems like it might take some years but i love the idea.
Thank you very much for your review, most of these bugs were already known and I'm working to polish. I appreciate your inspiring words, don't know how long, but I won't give up

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
if you want you should take a look and a doujin named: Using a Time Stopping Watch This Man Gets To Fuck The Woman He Always Wanted. great for ideas for your game

Reactions: ArthurPalms

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Concept is interesting. Models leave something to be desired, but that's never stopped me before. I'll edit this post with my thoughts after a short time with the game... if I can be assed to remember.

EDIT: So... it's about five minutes of a game, the barest of bare-bones releases. The first time loading it up, it was incredibly slow and choppy, but smoothed right out again within about fifteen seconds (probably just a side effect of running on an older laptop). Your actions are extremely limited, and I'm still genuinely unsure what the '4' option is (groping? slapping?) since it only sporadically works. The poser option (2) is... let's just say it leaves a lot to be desired; you'd think that if you grab the knee, you could pull and maneuver the knee in 3D space, but it only lets you rotate the thigh—to move the leg, you have to grab the ankle and hope the entire leg goes in the position you want. At a few points, such as when the girl makes it to the door after being fully stripped, there's an occasional bug where you just cannot grab any of her body parts, frozen or not; there's another that roughly coincides with it that if you freeze time as the exit door is opening, and then resume time as it closes, she just awkwardly stomps in place for about five seconds like she's about to piss herself... oh, and about her running to the door? Maybe make it so that office decor can actually block her path, because right now she can walk through desks and walls (the chairs still trip her up a bit, though).

I think the first priority should be labeling all of the different actions you can do, either as a series of notes in the corner of the screen (top right or bottom left are prime real estate); or making the poser feel more comfortable to use either by letting the player see what actions they can take with what limb, or by revamping it to make slightly more sense (e.g.: maybe you could click on a limb, and have a Second Life-style orb with three independent axes to rotate, plus an optional T-pose "reset" button to make posing a little less awkward).

After that... once all the kinks are ironed out in about ten releases or so, it might be nice to see things in addition to things you have planned like:
  • moveable furniture like potted plants or filing cabinets to block the girl's escape path in indoor levels;
  • basic restraints, e.g.: handcuffs or rope, to slow her movement (if placed on ankles) or prevent her covering herself (on wrists);
  • alternate clothing that can be bought / unlocked with the addition of the various planned levels (swimsuits, cocktail dresses, fetish gear?); and
  • unique forms of time dilation, where you can make only the girl be frozen / slowed down immensely and have everything else be unaffected, or have her and you be the only things that can move in frozen time so that doors can't be opened or loose objects can't be interacted with.
Either way, I struggle to call the game "bad" because... it's not a game. Not yet—it's fairer to say it's a proof of concept.
Focus on making it work, then focus on making it better. We'll see how this turns out in the coming months.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes