Unity Fully Stopped [v0.2.3] [Apalm]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Really good idea.

Needs a bit of work. This is currently one gal who can suck her own tiddies (and even her insides).

Skærmbillede 2021-03-19 00.36.26.png

Then, I play a bit more with her (at that time she has somehow become raised about a meter over the floor).

Skærmbillede 2021-03-19 00.38.01.png

So, I'd say, she needs better collision areas and some limits tweaking :LOL:
But the idea is very refreshing and interesting, and I'll be watching this.

PS: Seems like she disappears until you restart if you just take up her top and bottom, not even her undies.

Last edited:

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
I gotta say, I am a big fan, all about the Time stop Japanese and Robomeats classics.
But the graphics and style do not do the idea and mechanics the justice .
Still, I am happy to see that the fantasy will not die with me, and you might improve the visuals more somehow in future.
It is certainly my favorite genre. I've never seen a time stopping game with this freedom that I want to create, I hope to improve a lot with your help

Reactions: Bob hortin

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It is certainly my favorite genre. I've never seen a time stopping game with this freedom that I want to create, I hope to improve a lot with your help
The character is not good enough for a modern game. The mesh fucks completely up when you manipulate her. If you make her do splits, her private parts are all garbled (she looks like she was fucked with a hand grenade). This is a typical error when the model is not detailed enough. Also, the eyes look like they were drawn on the figure. Why aren't they in 3D? (Did you get the model on one of the fbx model shop sites?)

SmittyW3rben

Mar 27, 2018
I, for one, embrace our new Time Stop waifus. the game needs a lot of work, the girls need polish and the environments need improvement but conceptually this is exactly what we need. New creators with fresh ideas.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArthurPalms

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
Really good idea.
Needs a bit of work. This is currently one gal who can suck her own tiddies (and even her insides)...
...So, I'd say, she needs better collision areas and some limits tweaking :LOL:
But the idea is very refreshing and interesting, and I'll be watching this.
PS: Seems like she disappears until you restart if you just take up her top and bottom, not even her undies.
I loved your images :ROFLMAO: the charm of some game are the bugs isn't it?
It's really hard take care of some collisions. I appreciate your reply

• Love
Reactions: cooperdk
May 10, 2018
ArthurPalms
  • You need to switch to , gamma is intended for mobile phones only and it's the reason your colors seem all washed out. Then either use custom shaders (Especially for skin & eyes) or spend some time tweaking what you have till it actually looks decent (You can use Illusion games as a reference to aim for). After that bake the lighting and consider adding reflection probes.
  • The mobile phone controls really need to be via mouse (make it full screen) or something else, as arrows and enter key is inconvenient (taking hand off mouse). If you don't want it to be a menu then maybe mouse wheel to scroll through apps and left mouse to activate it.
  • Option to put clothes back on would make sense (To try and hide what you did).
  • IK needs constraints, at the moment you can rotate joints 360 degrees and clip body parts into each other.
  • When ever you freeze time, the girl seems to end up with her chin in an unnatural position, shifted to the side.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Kirok

Feb 1, 2018
Are the graphics good? Personally, I think they are cool, but I think it could be better.

Is there a bug? Yes, but as it is the first version, we can ignore it.

Is the mechanics good? Yes, as he says in the introduction of the story, it is different from all the others, and that is exactly what I was looking for, the project is in the beginning, a lot can change, but it managed to conquer me by mechanics, being able to freeze a woman and move your body, many people who have the "stop time" fetish look for it.

To show my support, I have already become a Patron, and even better, I have indicated your Patreon to other people who like "time stop", because I believe so much in its potential, this project has a future.

Last edited:

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
Concept is interesting. Models leave something to be desired, but that's never stopped me before. I'll edit this post with my thoughts after a short time with the game... if I can be assed to remember.

EDIT: So... it's about five minutes of a game, the barest of bare-bones releases. The first time loading it up, it was incredibly slow and choppy, but smoothed right out again within about fifteen seconds (probably just a side effect of running on an older laptop). Your actions are extremely limited, and I'm still genuinely unsure what the '4' option is (groping? slapping?) since it only sporadically works. The poser option (2) is... let's just say it leaves a lot to be desired; you'd think that if you grab the knee, you could pull and maneuver the knee in 3D space, but it only lets you rotate the thigh—to move the leg, you have to grab the ankle and hope the entire leg goes in the position you want. At a few points, such as when the girl makes it to the door after being fully stripped, there's an occasional bug where you just cannot grab any of her body parts, frozen or not; there's another that roughly coincides with it that if you freeze time as the exit door is opening, and then resume time as it closes, she just awkwardly stomps in place for about five seconds like she's about to piss herself... oh, and about her running to the door? Maybe make it so that office decor can actually block her path, because right now she can walk through desks and walls (the chairs still trip her up a bit, though).

I think the first priority should be labeling all of the different actions you can do, either as a series of notes in the corner of the screen (top right or bottom left are prime real estate); or making the poser feel more comfortable to use either by letting the player see what actions they can take with what limb, or by revamping it to make slightly more sense (e.g.: maybe you could click on a limb, and have a Second Life-style orb with three independent axes to rotate, plus an optional T-pose "reset" button to make posing a little less awkward).

After that... once all the kinks are ironed out in about ten releases or so, it might be nice to see things in addition to things you have planned like:
  • moveable furniture like potted plants or filing cabinets to block the girl's escape path in indoor levels;
  • basic restraints, e.g.: handcuffs or rope, to slow her movement (if placed on ankles) or prevent her covering herself (on wrists);
  • alternate clothing that can be bought / unlocked with the addition of the various planned levels (swimsuits, cocktail dresses, fetish gear?); and
  • unique forms of time dilation, where you can make only the girl be frozen / slowed down immensely and have everything else be unaffected, or have her and you be the only things that can move in frozen time so that doors can't be opened or loose objects can't be interacted with.
Either way, I struggle to call the game "bad" because... it's not a game. Not yet—it's fairer to say it's a proof of concept.
Focus on making it work, then focus on making it better. We'll see how this turns out in the coming months.
Thank you so much for your time! I can't get mad for calling prototype or proof of concept. My idea is to use this small room to create all the mechanics.
About the "t-pose reset" I imagine implementing a pose library to save problems leaving the character in the desired pose.
Handcuffs, ropes, clothes etc. will definitely show up. I think the same way u take clothes off u put then on.
stop timing variations I wanna things like stop all but eyes.
I also hope the best future for this game

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Damn those tits are saggier than my grandmother
1616130187347.png

Love the concept of time stop in 3D space, but still needs a lot of work. It has a lot of great potentials and I could see this transition into a VR built in the future. I'll keep an eye on this one!

Jun 13, 2018
The summary mentions other characters but only shows what appears to be one woman. How many characters are they currently to interact with and how many are there going to? Also, will it just be female characters or will we get some male ones as well to mess with?

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
The summary mentions other characters but only shows what appears to be one woman. How many characters are they currently to interact with and how many are there going to? Also, will it just be female characters or will we get some male ones as well to mess with?
I am currently working on interacting with this female character. Of course there will be men in the future scenes, it will be possible to interact with them in the same way.
Character creation will let you create futanari as well

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Perhaps it's not a priority of right now, but i just wanted to let you know that it's possible to clip out of the building.

I time stop, use the manipulation tool, grab her weist, go in the corner where the fire hose is located and place her under me while walking backward in the corner.
1616164909754.png

XenonKirito

Aug 22, 2017
To all of you who hates on the graphics. Imagine all the time it took to make the claymation.

At least it's original and not the dime a dozen daz incest VN's. Takes guts to put yourself out there like that, so kudos to the dev.
Well It could use some improvement.
No one is saying that they absolutely hate it.

Plus to me why isn't the character in the that is being used as the front page being used as the character model in the game? Or is the model that's currently in the game meant to be a work in progress of that character model?

And I think what people mostly focus on is how janky looking the model is.

XenonKirito

Aug 22, 2017
One thing that I noticed immediately after using the time stopping power. Is that one of her hand is literally stuck inside her crotch. lol.

I think it would be best to focus more on the female model first. Since that's the main focus.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes