Unity Fully Stopped [v0.2.3] [Apalm]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
*sigh* this Game is still... rough
The figure's body looks lifeless like a doll, the animations look really robot-like and the skin color looks like a corpse.
furthermore she has a "stand up" animation loop bug when she falls and her moaning doesn't stop once it has started

• Sad
Reactions: ArthurPalms

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
*sigh* this Game is still... rough
The figure's body looks lifeless like a doll, the animations look really robot-like and the skin color looks like a corpse.
furthermore she has a "stand up" animation loop bug when she falls and her moaning doesn't stop once it has started
I really hope that in the future the game will have a look worthy. We are still at the beginning, do not lose hope

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017

Hello time players, it's finally arrive!
Changelog:
  • Physics improvement (gravity, boobs and hair)
  • Model improvement (combined meshes, subdivides and better rigging)
  • Performance upgrade
  • Dildo mechanic implemented (now menu 5 allows you new tool)
  • Mesh detail first step (I started working on some details to improve the look of the game... The first implementation, already in 0.1.5, is to automatically move the skin of the pussy, while opening the legs the labia part naturally)
Bug Fix: ( I guess >...< it should happen less often)
  • bouncing on the floor (when she loop falling animation)
  • stretched boobs
  • audio bug
  • mesh showing holes
Note: Unfortunately I'm taking a beating for the touch menu 4 This one will be missing in that version, but I should get something good for the next one. =D
Win: GDrive, MEGA

Great...it's progressing. I'm happy to see this one evolving.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Finally downloaded this to give it a poke ;)
In short, I think I had more fun pushing the office chairs around than frustratingly fiddle with the doll-like girl.
I noticed when having to hold 'Ctrl' and trying to move her limbs, the camera moves your pov left 360d, and then afterwards it keeps doing that without touching 'Ctrl' button.
I stopped time, had her fully naked, dildo thrusting into her crotch, unstopped time, she pooped dildo out, made her orgasm sounds, and she ice-skate her way out the door, door closed on me while following her, can't find a way to open door to continue follow her, I'm trapped in the office alone pushing chairs .lol., pressed ESC to see what other buttons can do, pressed ESC again and game closed - ooops, now I know NOT to press ESC twice :c
I feel this game is more like a proof of concept rather than one that'll have long lasting appeal and lots of replay value simply because the choice of 'Human' you went for - she looks more like a Bratz doll, thus game is more 'gimmick', 'childs toy' like.
I love [Character Creation] games, but this is a first for me with Bratz-like dolls... so once the CC is implemented, I'll never be able to take it seriously like I do with 'Future Love Space Machine' ((Demo found on F95)(Full game on Steam)).
Good luck with the progress - I'll keep watch of the progress and download it every few updates :)

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I gave it a go. Is it even possible to grope in this game? after selecting 4 (the hand icon) i can't see any movement in the model, be time stopped or not.

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Finally, a game where I get to cuck my adoptive brother by kissing his GF before he gets to.

Now I just need the Vampire patch and Im all set

Reactions: ArthurPalms

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
Finally downloaded this to give it a poke ;)
In short, I think I had more fun pushing the office chairs around than frustratingly fiddle with the doll-like girl.
I noticed when having to hold 'Ctrl' and trying to move her limbs, the camera moves your pov left 360d, and then afterwards it keeps doing that without touching 'Ctrl' button.
I stopped time, had her fully naked, dildo thrusting into her crotch, unstopped time, she pooped dildo out, made her orgasm sounds, and she ice-skate her way out the door, door closed on me while following her, can't find a way to open door to continue follow her, I'm trapped in the office alone pushing chairs .lol., pressed ESC to see what other buttons can do, pressed ESC again and game closed - ooops, now I know NOT to press ESC twice :c
I feel this game is more like a proof of concept rather than one that'll have long lasting appeal and lots of replay value simply because the choice of 'Human' you went for - she looks more like a Bratz doll, thus game is more 'gimmick', 'childs toy' like.
I love [Character Creation] games, but this is a first for me with Bratz-like dolls... so once the CC is implemented, I'll never be able to take it seriously like I do with 'Future Love Space Machine' ((Demo found on F95)(Full game on Steam)).
Good luck with the progress - I'll keep watch of the progress and download it every few updates :)
Thanks for the review. this rotation bug is on fix to do list :ROFLMAO: yeah it's kind of a proof of concept, this small room is not like the size of the maps I want to make, it's a testing room.
I was in doubt for a long time about what style the characters would be... I really don't want it to look like a doll, this is being worked on.
I gave it a go. Is it even possible to grope in this game? after selecting 4 (the hand icon) i can't see any movement in the model, be time stopped or not.
Actually in 0.1.5 it's not. in 0.1.2 it was bad, 0.1.5 I change the physics and menu 4 become useless, I am writing a new code for the next update. sry

Reactions: FartingRainbows

Bob hortin

Aug 21, 2018
I am a huge fan of the time stop mechanic and know that this is more of a proof of concept right now so I might as well say a few things I found in this version.

I find that when you freeze time her right arm freaks out a bit and moves almost to the T-pose position.
If you remove her shirt and leave the pants, the pant's mesh is kind of a mess at the top.
Looking in through the side of her shirt you can see through her in one portion on the boobs kind of like a tear.
I want to add that I think it would be good to add a way to remove the dildo without having to resume time.

I really like the work so far and hope to see more out of this project!

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
I am a huge fan of the time stop mechanic and know that this is more of a proof of concept right now so I might as well say a few things I found in this version.

I find that when you freeze time her right arm freaks out a bit and moves almost to the T-pose position.
If you remove her shirt and leave the pants, the pant's mesh is kind of a mess at the top.
Looking in through the side of her shirt you can see through her in one portion on the boobs kind of like a tear.
I want to add that I think it would be good to add a way to remove the dildo without having to resume time.

I really like the work so far and hope to see more out of this project!
Thanks for the comment, I hadn't noticed this pants flaw, I'll fix it soon.
for remove dildo you don't mean pressing G? (G changes dildo once then remove)

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
So, the game is promising however i have a small problem with it, i cannot grab, left mouse button do nothing at all and the problem don.t come from my mouse. Everything else work so i can move her when frozen however i can’t grope or move items

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
So, the game is promising however i have a small problem with it, i cannot grab, left mouse button do nothing at all and the problem don.t come from my mouse. Everything else work so i can move her when frozen however i can’t grope or move items
Yeh thanks for notifying me, I realized this problem when I changed the physics, this has been corrected for the next version already. Just pick up objects that I haven't made yet

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes