Unity Fully Stopped [v0.2.3] [Apalm]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
OMG this week I decided to look at this. she got 1000% better... now I see... I have never noticed. thks I need more people like you
Sense your using unity you should look at house party as inspiration to create sprites.

Heck your timestop idea with there style and a new office themed building bam done.

Though that would be easier said than done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArthurPalms

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
Sense your using unity you should look at house party as inspiration to create sprites.

Heck your timestop idea with there style and a new office themed building bam done.

Though that would be easier said than done.
Thanks, I took a look at this House Party, nice game. I believe you meant 3D Model right? (Sprites we call for 2D art)
This is a very difficult subject for me. It should look more anime, realistic, cartoon... ? So for now is the way I like more. but I really hope that in the future the game will be able to accept some types of external files, to have more freedom in custom appearance.
I hope you keep following the project. ;)

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
insofar as style works, whatever works best for you is best to go for. i dont want you to have to work in a style that isnt fun for you and will only make work harder.
not to mention that the current style is fine. id much rather see the mechanics of the game move forward. since its the core of the game anyway

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArthurPalms

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
will there be some type of corruption/affection system with a hint of mind break

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes