Unity Fully Stopped [v0.2.3] [Apalm]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
before anything else, it's unfappable because it's a guy's voice that's just been modified lol that's a big no. better to have no voice

escape key exits the game straight up. i accidentally closed the game multiple times

she looks stumpy...like a dwarf...her head is way too big and round. her shoulders look hunched...she just looks...weird. kind of like a chubby soccer mom (but not in a sexy way). she has a weird armpit gap. weird skin color

i mean obviously there's nothing really sexual about it yet other than making her naked

i've played other games where you can manipulate a woman limb by limb and it's really not that enjoyable. better to just add a variety of predone animations that will actually look good

no menu, no tutorial, can't reset the game

i mean she's already just not attractive but when she is frozen her mouth just gets all warped in a really...strange way...

would be sexy if the clothes can be dragged off her

in my opinion the only way this would work is if it became something like the game poke abby. that was a great game (though much too short and had a lot more potential)

good luck

while i was moving her around this happened LOL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: samluun

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Well It could use some improvement.
No one is saying that they absolutely hate it.

Plus to me why isn't the character in the that is being used as the front page being used as the character model in the game? Or is the model that's currently in the game meant to be a work in progress of that character model?

And I think what people mostly focus on is how janky looking the model is.
And also not in any way claymation. I was making a joke in good nature about the bad graphics (looking like claymation), while grandstanding as an idiot for humors sake and to accentuate the joke. The small text beneath that is my real thoughts on the subject, where I acknowledge the dev for the effort.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
i mean she's already just not attractive but when she is frozen her mouth just gets all warped in a really...strange way...

in my opinion the only way this would work is if it became something like the game poke abby. that was a great game (though much too short and had a lot more potential)
Have you noticed that you can move her lower jaw so she looks like ... ehm? Bit like the Japanese cyborg in Robocop 2.

You CAN drag her clothes off. You just don't see them fade away like in Illusion games, they disappear and then she runs into a room that you cannot get to.

I agree with Poke Abby. That model is even free to use and available (I have it). She was beautiful.
I imagine this character is bought for $10 on a 3D .fbx forum. Even the vagina and ass looks like there's not much to do with "her". And, boobies+ass need to be customizable.

This game will work great, but ONLY if the character is top quality. Even a DAZ .fbx export would be 188 times better than the one currently in-game.

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
[member: 2099422"]
The character is not good enough for a modern game. The mesh fucks completely up when you manipulate her. If you make her do splits, her private parts are all garbled (she looks like she was fucked with a hand grenade). This is a typical error when the model is not detailed enough. Also, the eyes look like they were drawn on the figure. Why aren't they in 3D? (Did you get the model on one of the fbx model shop sites?)
Yes, I'm improving the model and shaders this topic was very clear LoL
Plus to me why isn't the character in the that is being used as the front page being used as the character model in the game? Or is the model that's currently in the game meant to be a work in progress of that character model?
Is the same model, in fact the cover was rendered in blender

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
before anything else, it's unfappable because it's a guy's voice that's just been modified lol that's a big no. better to have no voice
escape key exits the game straight up. i accidentally closed the game multiple times
she looks stumpy...like a dwarf...her head is way too big and round. her shoulders look hunched...she just looks...weird. kind of like a chubby soccer mom (but not in a sexy way). she has a weird armpit gap. weird skin color
i mean obviously there's nothing really sexual about it yet other than making her naked
i've played other games where you can manipulate a woman limb by limb and it's really not that enjoyable. better to just add a variety of predone animations that will actually look good
no menu, no tutorial, can't reset the game
good luck
LOL NO, its a girl voice! there is this girl who records some lines for the public domain as license free
I had done the escape close to prevent some physic bugs, but I already fixed those.
Thank u for the ideas and words

ArthurPalms

Mar 10, 2020
Have you noticed that you can move her lower jaw so she looks like ... ehm? Bit like the Japanese cyborg in Robocop 2.

You CAN drag her clothes off. You just don't see them fade away like in Illusion games, they disappear and then she runs into a room that you cannot get to.

I agree with Poke Abby. That model is even free to use and available (I have it). She was beautiful.
I imagine this character is bought for $10 on a 3D .fbx forum. Even the vagina and ass looks like there's not much to do with "her". And, boobies+ass need to be customizable.

This game will work great, but ONLY if the character is top quality. Even a DAZ .fbx export would be 188 times better than the one currently in-game.
my initial idea for the clothes was to put an effect of it tearing and falling, but then it came to me that the player will be able to dress the character again, so I didn’t do any effect at the moment because that part is not yet fully decided.
No matters what model I set in the end, it will be very customizable. :)

D

Deleted member 1848406

This is a game concept I'm definitely interested in. While there are some glitches with the model, it's a good start. Godspeed, developer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArthurPalms

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
This is a brilliant idea that even I have thought about after watching the 26th Episode of the 7th season of Futurama - "Meanwhile" - "the episode revolves around the romantic relationship between and . The plot involves inventing a device that allows the user to travel backwards in time by ten seconds. However, it is stolen and abused by Fry, who wants to use it to prolong the sunset during a romantic dinner after his marriage proposal to Leela." The button device is broken thus freezes time for everything and everyone except Fry and Leela - They travel the world doing all the things they couldn't do normally when working and low on money. They even made a rope-swing out of their fellow crew members :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
I did a some bit of play time on the game. And sure enough, there's a lot of bugs in the game. (don't have to point them all out specifically since they've been addressed by the other multiple users in this thread).

But there's a lot of stuff that's to be fixed in future update/s:
>The UI needs to be refined and more user friendly
>the room should be slightly bigger since the player can't run around freely
>the weird lighting and buggy model of the girl itself (obviously enough), although she does look quite good in the cover art of the game so she only needs some refining on her model
>the player accelerates way faster than usual resulting in missing to stop on the right spot, should be toggled/hold using shift key
>the time stop effect doesn't need to have a lot of excessive particle effects and intense flashing

Game bugs thing aside, the bugs were never game breaking (yet). This is probably one of the unity games that can have ultra settings while retaining stable 60fps on my low-end pc, so it's really bearable to play smoothly. The game does have a lot of potential for more content. I'll be waiting for the future updates of this game.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Hello time players, it's finally arrive!
Changelog:
  • Physics improvement (gravity, boobs and hair)
  • Model improvement (combined meshes, subdivides and better rigging)
  • Performance upgrade
  • Dildo mechanic implemented (now menu 5 allows you new tool)
  • Mesh detail first step (I started working on some details to improve the look of the game... The first implementation, already in 0.1.5, is to automatically move the skin of the pussy, while opening the legs the labia part naturally)
Bug Fix: ( I guess >...< it should happen less often)
  • bouncing on the floor (when she loop falling animation)
  • stretched boobs
  • audio bug
  • mesh showing holes
Note: Unfortunately I'm taking a beating for the touch menu 4 This one will be missing in that version, but I should get something good for the next one. =D
Win: ,

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes