Unity Fully Stopped [v0.2.3] [Apalm]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

me players, here is the first male NPC! The Office scene now has 3 NPCs, check everything since 0.2.0:
New Features:
  • Multiple NPCs
  • Male NPC
  • More dick features and rotation control
Adjusts:
  • Fast restart
  • New animations
  • small cleaning
  • Some bug fixes
Download: ,

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
wiwem71072
The concept of "perceived time" stopping is still viable though, which is the concept that time isn't actually stopping, but the NPC's brains are either:
a) Tricked into believing time is stopped, usually through mind control/hypnosis
b) Artificially halted of all voluntary processes, leaving only involuntary processes (breathing, etc) still active

While (a) is more versatile of an approach, (b) would fit the premise of this game better. Although, I guess if objects also freeze neither would really be a perfect fit for the game... Hmm...

Also, I just have to point out that the synopsis called the phone magic, which means that if this is a true time stop, there could also be magical spells going on to displace inertia, or perhaps "only unfreeze that which the player directly touches". Using physics as an argument against magic is always going to be a losing battle, because the dev can always just say "because magic makes it work" :p

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Fondling a girl while time is stopped isn't actually viable.

There are only 2 possibilities:
- Her body would be completely immovable
- Her body would be movable but any kind of movement would cause infinite inertia after time is unfrozen (this would kill her, everyone nearby, and possibly have catastrophic consequences on our whole solar system)

A very unimmersive premise for a game.
I am a have a very strong interest in physics, but still maintain a time stop fetish. Assuming that our current understanding of the physical universe is complete has been a failing of close-minded so-called "scientists" basically since we began to understand our universe. This is why most reputable scientist now avoid the term "impossible" and replace it with "improbable". Our lack of a complete understanding of the universe (or actually multiverse given M Theory) allows for sufficient suspension of disbelief to make time-stop a viable science fiction concept. I submit that your lack of immersion is instead a lack of interest and or creativity with the concept.

tl;dr: Don't kink shame me bro.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
So far its not bad, the concept is there but there is a few persistant bugs like people sliding around, freezing when time is not stopped,etc but so far not bad. Wish ya luck and hope it gets smoothed out! Has potential

Reactions: IllumiNaughty

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
I couldn't even get past the loading screen let alone play the game. It kept freezing before is could load.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah I love the concept, it's cool, but yeah it is obviously in a test version. Lot of bug with the character, like after you move them and turn time back on sometime their body glitch a bit, like the bone. And yeah uuuh, maybe add more character interaction, make them grope each other for exemple, and multiple reaction type of reaction depending on what happened, this kind of thing... And please, find an alternative from there running away from the office, I don't know why but I hate it to reload to play again, didn't try to see if they come back because I got bored quickly of waiting for them, but yeah very good concept

Reactions: ArthurPalms
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes