Unity - Abandoned - Time to Think [Demo Part 2] [FlyBug]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Demo Part 2 Review

When I started the game, the Main Menu had three options. I selected "Characters" and the game had a black loading screen for 2-3 full minutes before it finally switched to the first character. It showed "Andy" and although it wasn't a still picture like a jpg, png, or webp but was a video on loop instead, there is no reason why that screen should have taken 2-3 minutes to load. And that was all. Just his name "Andy" which you can't change. No relationship. Character Traits and Perks in development. And a "Next Character" button. Luckily when I clicked "Next Character" I didn't need to wait another 2-3 minutes for it to load. And I have to say the characters are attractive. I still wish there was a way to change the character names though. Only three characters so far. The MC, his step sister, and his girlfriend.

I went back to the Main Menu and clicked on "Adult Scene" this time. You can right click your mouse and hold it down and move the camera around. But this is actually a bad feature, because the camera doesn't rotate around the MC or the female he is with. Instead it just turns the camera so you can look around the room and stare at a wall or a piece of furniture or something. There is no way to zoom. There is no way to pan. There is a "Next Camera" button that lets you change the camera position. That's better than nothing, but not it's not nearly as nice as a proper orbit, pan, and zoom would have been.

Finally, I went back to the Main Menu and clicked on "Play". Instead of over the shoulder camera, you get Resident Evil 1 type camera and character movement. I'm not too crazy about this. Plus you are looking down at your character from the ceiling, and there is no way to adjust the camera zoom or camera angle. There is some screen tearing as you walk outside the bedroom in other parts of the house. The camera gets blurry (even when you are just standing there doing nothing, probably has something to do with camera distance or character position) which is no good. I want want everything to be crisp and clear in all areas at all times. The MC walks slow and there is no option to press Shift to jog or walk faster. Walking up to the girl laying on the couch was nice. I liked that part (she looked good and had a breathing and sleeping animation), but because there was no camera orbit, pan, and zoom you can only see her from one or two camera positions the game allows you to watch her in. I couldn't figure out how to interact with her while she was sleeping on the couch, so that might not be in the demo.

The character models are splendid. The house and furniture and other 3D objects are great. But everything else sucks. There will always be something or someone blurry on the game screen because of the camera. The camera is limited in function because there is no orbit, pan, and zoom. And even if adult content is added later on, I don't think that it's fun to sit there and click sex animation button 1 and 2 and then toggle between camera angle 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Also, I have no way of knowing how serious this developer is about the game. Putting two models in a house and having third person controller movement can't be that hard. I feel like a person could do that in one or two days. But will the game actually be developed? Seems like nothing is done and won't be done until there are subscribers. What happens if subscribers drop from 60 to 30? Will it be abandoned? What if the developer thinks it's too much work or they hit a wall on what they know how to do and give up and abandon the game? What if this is something that gets people dumping dollars in and then never gets anywhere and gets stuck on second or third demo and never gets to be near completed? Well I guess all I can say is the camera blur and screen tearing definitely needs to go. And please plead like hell to get better camera freedom and movement. And then become a subscriber and support them and hope that they keep working on the game. This has potential. The girls are ridiculously hot and I like how the characters have breathing animations and other things to make them look lifelike. But if the developers keep the same click sex animation 1 and 2 and change camera view 1-5, I don't think that this game will be anything special.

Hmm... no update in 4-5 months. What happened? This Demo is it? Already abandoned?
  2. 4.00 star(s)

VIII_

EN
    For the moment we have only a simple visualization of a part of leg in the air.
    The animations are very fluid and pleasant for the eye. At the moment we can only choose two positions, but I think there will be other possibilities afterwards?
    A 'free' camera at least that we can change thanks to the mouse, but also with the option.
    To see what the demo will become, in any case I really liked the rendering.
    Since it is a demo, I put a 4 for the moment while waiting for the next rendering.

Time To Think [Demo]

FR
    Pour le moment nous n'avons qu'une simple visualisation d'une partie de jambe en l'air.
    Les animations sont très fluides et agréables pour l'oeil. Pour le moment nous ne pouvons que choisir deux positions mais je pense que par la suite il y aura d'autres possibilité?
    Une caméra 'libre' du moins que nous pouvons changer grâce à la souris, mais aussi avec l'option.
    A voir ce que la démo deviendra, en tout cas j'ai vraiment bien aimé le rendu.
    Etant donné que c'est une démo, je met un 4 pour le moment en attendant d'avoir le rendu prochain.

Time To Think [Demo]