RPGM - Tim's Adventures [v0.1.1] [Err Yopo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

hippie

gameplay is terrible. There's a bunch of slow, unskippable movements/sprite scenes, the text boxes have long, unnecessary pauses, and the actual character interaction scenes are few and spread out over way too much time. The english version is very poorly translated, but this is only an issue in the hints (ex. "go to room" but which room?). The art is decent, but the rest makes this game unenjoyable.

Fix the incredibly slow pacing and get better translations, and maybe this will be worth trying again
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ZEROthyuiop

The game has a lot of potential, it's just starting and it's good, imagine in the future it will be very good with each update, it's common for it to have errors like everyone else, that's why it improves more.(y)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Me-ta-Xa

It's a Japanese style game....with weird expression things like a snot nose and those weird eyes and when starteld or something.
    Could be your cup of tea, but not mine tbh.
    Also the game is slow...like really slow.
    I've checked out the movies in the game folder, and the animations are well made.
    So if you have the patience to unlock them, you won't be dissapointed, but for me it's a drag.
    Good luck to the dev as I'm sure there are plenty of people who will enjoy this.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

sinkind

Pretty basic but can be good after several updates.
    Gameplay-wise nothing special: You grind until you get enough flags for a scene, you saw it hundreds of times. Though I almost gave up after several days of walking to school without any scenes, progression could be faster.
    Characters are fine, but it's a shame that apart of triggering scenes you can't just walk to them for interaction.
    MC might be the worst part right now. 1) You can't rename it -this MUST be changed 100% 2) He has no dialogue, just reactions and they are unskipable. Bad idea, should've just write his lines as usual or make his dialogue empty so player wouldn't waste time 3) he has a horse dick. Nothing wrong with big dicks but when someone who looks like he's 5'5 have disproportionally large one it looks awful.

TLDR: have potential but need some polish.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MIRONENKO

For the first developer's work is very good, but my comments are as follows: Don't make the map 3d objects if mostly other objects are 2d - it's very noticeable and spoils the picture, or make mapping all 3d at once. The world map where we go to school is a bit confusing and should definitely be redone to improve future updates, my problem as a player is that I don't understand what lesson triggers the event at home and with whom. The videos that play instead of poor quality pictures and on a 2K monitor look terrible. The idea of dressing up for an event also looks silly and the developer needs to figure out something to replace that with. Conversations in this game are a little unclear, the character is not particularly talkative in almost all moments (I hope that in the future dialogs will be corrected and will be more interesting), the interior at night to make lighter for nothing . I give the game 5 stars, even taking into account the bugs that are currently there, for me they are not critical. About NTR, I hope it will be well and smoothly implemented with Miraya. I hope the developer reads this and picks something up.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Kuros86

Nice start,hope we get a lot nice content in the future :D
    and yeah like someone else said before,dont bother from bad critics,u never can make everyone happy
    some complain it go to slow
    others its to rushed :p just make ur thing and make the game how u want it
  7. 5.00 star(s)

GanjiangMoye

Its he's first game, and its not very bad. Storie telling are good and funny.

Need to fix maybe the click inside the map cause its not very well when you want to enter in the first time to the college.

Yopo, i know now you love one punch man :p
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Javottaja

[This review is edited since the original was not fair. I'm really sorry for posting a review while frustrated.]

It's good but... frustrating. I like the graphics. Dialogue is ok. Story seems to go somewhere interesting. Personally I didn't really care for all the teasing and interrupted sexy times.

Here are my problems:
    - Time and quest log should be easier to see
    - MC dialogue ("..." "!!!" and "???") should complete with click/enter, like all other dialogue. Waiting for couple seconds every time really adds up
    - Three vendors with no way to make money got me thinking I was missing something critical
    - Walking between home and school takes unnecessarily much time, would you consider adding "teleport to school/home" mechanic?

I have high hopes for this game.