4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Don't think Zigu has mentioned an approximate release date for Scars 2. That June release date seemed like a placeholder that he made last year when he couldn't meet the initial deadline. But as for Tina 2, he's made a few comments in his Ci-en saying that Scars 2 is his priority this year, then he'll focus on Tina afterwards.
From what i remember that's the same pattern he's done since 2 years ago. Gotta hope this year is the right one

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison [v1.03] [shinachiku-castella] Compressed With UAGC 2.7.6 (UnTested)
Win (1.4 GB to 194 MB [553 MB extracted]) :

Last edited:

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
What's the progress with Scars?
According to this

he still has to work on 30% of the main story, 60% of the CGs, and finish up the sister's scenes. It seems like he's making a lot of progress in these past few months, but I'm still waiting for an estimated month of release. Only thing he said so far is that he wants it out "this year".

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game was fun the only thing was it felt to short to me.also the scene's were kinda hard to find at times. there was also some npc's that could have had one scene like the inn keeper with her monkey son lol.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes