Unity - Completed - Tindering [v1.02] [UDECIDE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

matsuy

Little to no story, and in the end, overall: too repetitive... but impressive implementation (smooth animations, transitions, all in all -- afaict -- technically flawless). So, still: a nice way to procrastinate a few minutes away.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

cordux

Story-wise I would give it a 3 out of 5, just because of the original idea.
    Renders is a little less 1-2 out of 5. 1 when it comes to the sex scenes and 2 when it comes to the characters them self.

Is it playable? hmm if you aren't easy sick when it comes to motion then yes it is playable, but if you are. Then I wouldn't give it a go (I am easy getting sick when it comes to, to sharp motions). So I would it give it a 2 just because of they have taken the time to make this game.

The grammar is quite good, I can see that they have been active and made it so it doesn't have any spelling errors (at least what I could see).

When it comes to the amount of content. I would give it a 3 out of 5. It has not just a little content. But it is a little repetitive to do the same over and over again almost no difference.

Maybe try to use another engine then Unity? Or at least remove that the camera follows the mouse and instead add buttons for different angles that you can see instead.

The models and animation can be better. But I like the concept behind this game.

3 out of 5 just because of the original idea.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

JammingBenja

When I read the description and premise of this game, I was intrigued. It sounded fun and different. I downloaded it straight away.

It started out pretty good. Seemed to be well developed. Had some nice animations and mechanics.

But that was the end of the pros of this game for me. The art in this game is pretty terrifying. At first, you have to pick your profile picture. There are three options and all of them look like straight up serial killers. The girls are pretty scary as well. The dating mechanic is okay and kind of fun the first time. But then you realise that it is the same each time. You can go on a date in two different places. The only change is pretty much the visuals. It's the same mechanics. The animations and cut scenes are pretty okay. Not great.

In conclusion, it's an okay game. It could become a lot better with some improvements and just some kind of variation. After one playthrough, you've seen the whole game. And that's just about 5 minutes.

With more variation and improved animations and render, I'll definitely try it again. But right now it's too short and the content isn't too amazing.