1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Holy sh*t another game from tinkle bell translated, please tell me it isn't machine.
Which translation? Only Overlay is translated. For someone, who don't know what to click, a translated description would be nice, not only translation for the buttons.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Not sure if this is the full CG of not. None of the pictures seem animated, but that could have been a mistake on the uploader's part, although other Tinkle Bell game CG on that site has animation, so it's weird. I'll give the game a try at some point, but for now, expect this.

(I could have sworn I posted this last night, but I guess I was too tired to press Post)

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I also had all animations in gallery not animate (could still hear sounds). Maybe its because I used cheat engine?
I doubt that. The numerical values in the game (money, blackjack scores, etc.) are really easy to find, while such values are usually obfuscated in games where the programmers did try to prevent cheating.

Besides, look at the size of the game - it's only 135MB. All the animated Tinkle Bell games are at least a gigabyte, and Rondo Duo is almost 10 gigabyte. I really don't think that this game ever had any animations to begin with.

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
How do you refill the heart meter for more scenes(where you pick up to three scenes)? I played for a bit, bought a few things and did one scene where you use heart meter. After that I haven't gotten any more.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote