• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tips for a female character

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Bigger horns, a tail. Brighter eyes either blueish or red. Hair definitely needs more touch.

Now boobs... Unless you add slider for boob slider, its gonna something arguably different for everyone to like, some like em saggy, some like way bigger, don't forget smaller ones too. So that's a feature then?

Keep up with thickness your on right path there :HideThePain:

Just quick question, is this gonna be unity game?

Reactions: Bakaboboman

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
tips for sexy female character.

pretty looking.
huge boobs, k cup or beyond if you want to.
good pussy.
good figure, not too fat, medium sized body.
makeup, reddish color, or pink.
long hair, not short.
skimpy clothes, revealing. Better with nothing on at all for best eye candy ;).

There.

Bakaboboman

Sep 2, 2023
Bigger horns, a tail. Brighter eyes either blueish or red. Hair definitely needs more touch.

Now boobs... Unless you add slider for boob slider, its gonna something arguably different for everyone to like, some like em saggy, some like way bigger, don't forget smaller ones too. So that's a feature then?

Keep up with thickness your on right path there :HideThePain:

Just quick question, is this gonna be unity game?
Thank you, it won't be a unity game because i don't have enough knowledge to make something good. I'm thinking in RPGM or RENPY

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Thank you, it won't be a unity game because i don't have enough knowledge to make something good
I see, but man never say never.

Whatever you're working out there, it surely is heading the right way even as in this phase :sneaky: please keep us updated on your progress or make a diary thread or something, good luck and cyu around o/

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
hey there friend ^^

Question would be first of all, are you not satisfied with your character ? do you think it's off in some way ? you really should not show us something you qualify as "unfinished".

the picture isn't really big and doesn't show the whole character so it's hard to get an idea, therefore you can't expect to have as valuable feedback as you'd like.

I'll still give you my perspective.

If she's some sort of prominent figure like royalty she need to have distinguishable assets, jewelry, the texture of the material she's dressed with, exotic fur, sign and ornaments, badges, medals... the key point in character design is that in 3 seconds looking at it you have to know it's a person of importance, not details, you gotta be obvious and ostentatious about it.

maybe it's a cultural sign, like how much ring she's wearing, how many tattoo she have or how much taller than everybody she is, or how bigg her horns are... typical features of a predominant member of a group.

Ideally picked with a tasteful pallet of colors that evoque royalty as well as to match her personality, maybe her clothing tell a story, a defeated enemy, an illustrious parent...

otherwise all I can say is that without the full character it MAY seem like her head is a bit small for her proportion, but I have no idea how tall she's supposed to be so other than that, anatomy seem correct.

Bakaboboman

Sep 2, 2023
hey there friend ^^

Question would be first of all, are you not satisfied with your character ? do you think it's off in some way ? you really should not show us something you qualify as "unfinished".

the picture isn't really big and doesn't show the whole character so it's hard to get an idea, therefore you can't expect to have as valuable feedback as you'd like.

I'll still give you my perspective.

If she's some sort of prominent figure like royalty she need to have distinguishable assets, jewelry, the texture of the material she's dressed with, exotic fur, sign and ornaments, badges, medals... the key point in character design is that in 3 seconds looking at it you have to know it's a person of importance, not details, you gotta be obvious and ostentatious about it.

maybe it's a cultural sign, like how much ring she's wearing, how many tattoo she have or how much taller than everybody she is, or how bigg her horns are... typical features of a predominant member of a group.

Ideally picked with a tasteful pallet of colors that evoque royalty as well as to match her personality, maybe her clothing tell a story, a defeated enemy, an illustrious parent...

otherwise all I can say is that without the full character it MAY seem like her head is a bit small for her proportion, but I have no idea how tall she's supposed to be so other than that, anatomy seem correct.
Thanks, I'm just a beginner looking for opinions.