Blender Tips on breast collision?

CGSerpent

Oct 11, 2023
I'm working on a render and want the breasts to collide with the character's arm or at least appear to. I don't want to work with simulations because I'm just doing a still. Are there any other work arounds aside from sculpting?

1703087417455.png

MN122

Dec 31, 2021
I'm not sure what options you have without a physics sim, or sculpting. Pose them with the appropriate bones? AFA sims go, the product "Simplicage" makes it quite easy.

shabadu

Jun 5, 2020
Are there any other work arounds aside from sculpting?
Uhhhh maybe a lattice modifier set to a breast-only vertex group? You'd need a lattice object with a decent resolution to go with it.

That said, sculpting is 100% the way to go here. Any reason why you're not interested in that approach?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Did you look at this one?

Oops, missed the Blender tag. Sorry, ignore me.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Not really, sculpting or using physics are the main ones.

Sculpting is pretty fast for cases like this, you can prob do that in a minute or two. Downside is that you have to redo it with every pose.

Physics are more universal where you set-up a low-poly cage around the breasts with soft-body physics, and a low poly arm-cage as collision object. This takes some more time to set-up, but has the plus side that it isn't depended on the pose. I'm sure there is a tutorial on how to do this in the Blender NSFW discord:

Reactions: gojira667

Hunters0

Nov 19, 2021
Maybe this would help, .
It requires a bit of work but that will help you with future poses too.