3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Raven, WW and Zatanna are some of my favorite comic characters. Def follow.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, so.

Many times when going to masage the ass or the genitals it gives an exception but after a while genitals stop adding annoyance.
Not sure if they remove comfort because after a point it stopped increasing again.

Even at full Anticipation she complained if I went for any of the two no matter my choice, same with full anticipation AND Pleasure.
That semed weird because there was no other option better than the older ones, and anything but Inner Thighs was negligible.

Is Pleasure supposed to be the only one to stay between massages by the way? I'd expect Anticipation to be it. Or at least some of Anticipation, and Pleasure to lose some between them.

Does Searching the Rooms do anything?

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
im getting errors like crazy. get her to max pleasure? Crash. Get her to max anticipation? Crash. She cums? Crash.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Promising, but then again... the setup is rather flat right now, cause you nearly reached the goal anyway... would be nice if there were more tiny milestones in future versions with correlating graphics/animations. Probably more body sections needed. and clothing options... stealing underwear later in the game when comfort and anticipation are higher... for example.

Otherwise still initial and buggy. Search and Talk do nothing yet. Day reset just skips time, but does not change scenarios. Rubbing pussy leads to Renpy error. And at some time comfort ain't achievable anymore, so everything is canceled. I'd also rather see comfort and anticipation staying up after each session instead of pleasure...

way to go, but curious how good of a trainer it can become :unsure:

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Is there any H-scene implemented already?
I was playing to max stats, and some crashes happened, so i assume maybe not.

Still, i like the concept, and as a test/early build, i have good expectations for it!
Waiting for the next update!

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
im getting errors like crazy. get her to max pleasure? Crash. Get her to max anticipation? Crash. She cums? Crash.
Me too, I tried to slog though this but it's either buggy as hell, unbalanced or both.

-Comfort is either not showing or not growing after first massage
-Crashes galore on status changes
-Not clear when intimate touching is possible, Raven's sprite changes to sweaty and horny but nothing changes on interactions
-There are obviously some sort of relationship points or minuses going in in initial dialogue but it's not clear what they are or if they have any current impact on anything
-Clickfest is horrid, there should be a continuous action once it is initiated and stats rise or fall over time

I want to like this and there are some charming things in it, but it needs a LOT of work

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Looking forward to future releases.
I'm genuinely more than happy to just have nothing but Raven content

Pimer

Mar 9, 2018
Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 421, in script
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Lucas Dimer\Documents\Nova pasta (2)\Taboo_Titans-v0.10c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/user_interface.rpy", line 138, in execute
File "game/user_interface.rpy", line 138, in execute
File "game/user_interface.rpy", line 204, in execute
File "game/user_interface.rpy", line 205, in execute
File "game/user_interface.rpy", line 209, in execute
File "game/user_interface.rpy", line 209, in execute
File "game/user_interface.rpy", line 352, in execute
File "game/user_interface.rpy", line 353, in execute
File "game/user_interface.rpy", line 364, in execute
File "game/user_interface.rpy", line 368, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 368, in <module>