Unity Abandoned Titans Trainer [v0.0.4a] [SilverStorm Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
titans_trainer_cover.png

Overview:
A parody game of animated series show "Teen Titans", Taking place in an alternate universe of the Teen Titans where Terra is free from her own demise 3 years later, you get to play as Jericho, who was tasked to infiltrate their ranks in the body of Kid Flash. Your mission is to corrupt the Titans and ultimately tear them apart from the inside, without them suspecting anything.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-23
Release Date: 2021-08-18
Developer: SilverStorm Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux
(v0.0.3a): - - - -
Mac
(v0.0.3a): - - - -
Android
(v0.0.3a): - - -

829452_Battle_Panel_example_2.png 829453_character_select_page.png 829455_raven_facial.png 829454_example_1.png 829456_scene_1_fallen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It seems interesting so far, it looks like a professional project, but it needs lots of improvement.

The premise is fine, I like the dark atmosphere, but since Jericho is the main protag, we could have possession powers and mind control. The developer should definitely look to expand on the combat, making it faster and better all the while. The concept seems appealing, while the art is quite good, something about it isn't very satisfying. (y)

Beast Boy: I'm a simple man, I see Raven covered in cum, I download; she is like kryptonite to me...

Last edited:

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
That SRPG-like Gameplay looks interesting to me... Count me in!

Also, 2 (early build) Teen Titans games in just 13 Hours?!
Cool! :PogChamp:

Last edited:

ProbsNoOne

Jul 11, 2020
I think the aspect ratio is off on the character select screen, which is why most people can't progress

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Ick. Another mess. The cutscenes are really good(Content needs work but you definitely get Slade vibe) but the rest of what's there is clunky and horrible. If this is a stripped down version of the beta then I'm not seeing the lure of the full version.

DrPr0nzes

Aug 12, 2019
Heres hoping we get all the girls in this at some point. Jynx is bae. But seeing and owning Kitten and Argent would be awesome!

Reactions: ymudds

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Ok, now i have LOTS of complaints, but i will be respectful.

>First, Settings option doesn`t work, i really want to turn off fullscreen mode.

>Second, why the Scenes advance automatically? There seems to be a interesting plot for this Game, so why is autoscrolling? That would make some people miss dialogues or even key words for the Game progress.

>Finally, as many have pointed out already, i can´t get pass the Character Selection, so fix that please, since i REALLY want to see how the Action works here.

Hope you fix all those problems ASAP, and update the Demo build, or you might lose potential supporters.

Last edited: