Unity Abandoned Titans Trainer [v0.0.4a] [SilverStorm Studios]

Jul 31, 2018
As of right now this version seems to just not work for me. You can't go into the settings to change resolution or anything. Not sure if there is anything after getting to the screen showing the character portraits because things are cut off for me.

Another complaint would be the fact that the text is set to auto forward not manual click at your own pace. Goes by way too fast and again the settings aren't a thing yet. I'm going to keep my eye on this because the visuals and it's potential seem high. Right now it's really more like a tech demo.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
As of right now this version seems to just not work for me. You can't go into the settings to change resolution or anything. Not sure if there is anything after getting to the screen showing the character portraits because things are cut off for me.

Another complaint would be the fact that the text is set to auto forward not manual click at your own pace. Goes by way too fast and again the settings aren't a thing yet. I'm going to keep my eye on this because the visuals and it's potential seem high. Right now it's really more like a tech demo.
Using the ellipsis option to the right of the dialog seems to shut off the autoscrolling.

That said this game seems like it was sent out the door not even play tested, how is that even a thing??

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I think the aspect ratio is off on the character select screen, which is why most people can't progress
Not just character select. During the battle right after it's zoomed way in as well. Right now this game is currently unplayable levels of broken lol.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Art is amazing, looks like a professional project. Looking forward to updates over time.

WoodBeast

Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys i am the programmer in this game sorry about bug that makes unplayable battle system i am currently working on it and settings screen tho... main plan was releasing this demo to see reaction of people and seeing you guys will like battle system or not as we said its just very little demo part there's alot of content coming... so please be patient everything will be fixed in few days! thanks for support and commenting :)

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
From the screenshots this looks like it has potential... from the comments though definitely something I'll wait to see how it develops before diving in myself!

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Very excited to see where this goes. I hope for a lot of (RAVEN) content in the future!

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Ok, now i have LOTS of complaints, but i will be respectful.

>First, Settings option doesn`t work, i really want to turn off fullscreen mode.

>Second, why the Scenes advance automatically? There seems to be a interesting plot for this Game, so why is autoscrolling? That would make some people miss dialogues or even key words for the Game progress.

>Finally, as many have pointed out already, i can´t get pass the Character Selection, so fix that please, since i REALLY want to see how the Action works here.

Hope you fix all those problems ASAP, and update the Demo build, or you might lose potential supporters.
Honestly, I wish I had not been able to get passed the character selection, because that was the worst excuse for combat I have seen in decades. As for other content; you were not missing anything there either. Admittedly, I have no vested interest in the IP, so I am not the intended audience, but I see no reason to try this again.

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
Currently the project cannot be played due to the elements mentioned above, it is not possible to complete the practice fight, I suggest withdrawing the project to avoid a bad reputation until these elements are solved, believe me that people hardly forgive this kind of thing

Reactions: F9Zoney