Flash - Completed - Titsnicle [Final] [Pokkaloh]

1. 2.00 star(s)

commandhat

Ultimately this game is a letdown, especially for this being the developer's Last Release.
    If you're looking for a game with ero content included, rather then ero content with a game somewhere in the mix, you may want to look elsewhere.

Graphics (erotic)
    The erotic animations almost feel phoned in. There are some where only a dick is visible, while others have the girl humping a full male body. Some animations move the entire body, others pay more attention to the crotch. So on, and so forth.

Overall, this portion of the game content feels about average, bordering on two stars. It'd be a good intro to erotic games, but not much else noteworthy.

Graphics (game)
    Many, but not all, assets are recycled from previous games.
    This is fairly typical for a developer with multiple releases, but it's especially bad in this release, everywhere from game assets to environments to locations, something like half of the graphics were all used previously.

The game itself is, however, built for a 1080p display, which makes sense considering the developers have worked with mostly older engines and nothing else. It genuinely feels like an upgrade, and it works to immerse you in the story. Speaking of which...

Gameplay
    For starters, we have a nigh-unplayable memory test, followed directly by extended fetch quests where you go somewhere and do a thing. It's possible to encounter this within the first ten minutes of install, and it's a blocker for most of the game's actual content. You'll really, really want to either use someone else's save, or find some way to cheat, just to experience what this game has to offer.

Other then the rushed feeling sections of the game it's a fairly bog standard RPG with real-time combat. Trigger your attacks, weather the opponent's, do that enough times in a row and you'll win the dungeon.

It should be mentioned that combat can potentially be avoided altogether if you are lucky; the dungeons use a deck-based setup where you pick cards, and you can encounter cards that give hints to where the monsters are.

Story
    Typical isekai. Boy wakes up not in his own bed, discovers he likes boobies, this is somehow frowned upon and considered a disease until he eventually gets the girl(s).

Until then, he has to obtain ever-increases amounts of gold in order to buy "licenses" for "portals" to get outside the gtate.

For how lackluster the intro is, and how hamfisted the gameplay reasoning is, it's actually very easy to immerse yourself in the atmosphere.

What isn't recycled, and even some parts that are, actually feel very well themed, and it's easier than expected to mentually visualize your character adventuring somewhere, armor barely hanging on as he struggles to survive a bullshit card pull. (That's not a joke.)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Pros:

No sexual assault/rape, only consensual scenes.

Interesting Main character

Interesting story

Long playtime

Weapon Enchantments, Cooking

Cons:

Late game can be a fucking nightmare if you are not prepared, use the blue sword (the one which has 20 dmg and 2.8s cooldown by default ) upgraded with [bD] as much as possible, a blue shield with as many health enchantments as possible, use two thunder rings upgraded with as much thunder/bD as possible.

Shop prices can be absolutely retarded.

Weapons don't scale high enough with enemies and your own level.

The sex scenes have no voice acting, the animations are average.

There are assets reused from the last game by the same developer.

Grinding mangoes to cook food for taming monsters takes forever.

The minigame used to impress the nun from the monogamy church or whatever is THE MOST ABSURDLY DIFFICULT THING I HAVE EVER SEEN ON F95! I had to make a fucking SCREEN RECORDING of the patterns in order to pass it.

Applying an enchantment to an item might end up completely destroying that item, use save scumming before enchanting anything or you will have a bad time.

The shopkeeper lady is not a romance option.

The wolf assassin from the intro is not a romance option.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

I found the game pretty good, especially the option to play the story mode, to skip more grind.
    I just thought it was a pity that there were no scenes with the shop keeper and the border owner.
    Sound sex sounds in the scenes would be also awesome. But I guess the game is finished and no more content will be added.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

V.A. Laurie

The combat system is less fun, in my opinion, than Mozzoloh, but with a lot of the same assets being used, it still feels familiar and enjoyable. This review is for version 0.30b, so there will be a lot more content to come still (presumably). I'll be keeping an eye on this game, as i enjoy most of what this dev team creates.

I just wish they'd stop building on flash
  5. 3.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

It's pretty much what you would expect from this developer. A very casual mechanic on a slow progression ramp. Attacks are done automatically now with weapons having a damage number and a cooldown number and maybe an enchantment that chances the damage to an element. Multiple weapons no longer really matter unless late game starts having multiple elements per level in which omitting a shield and the extra hp would be more beneficial to do for the sake of faster killing. Rings are manual and serve pretty much just as supplementary damage of a specific element, although I did see a ring that heals 2 hp with a cooldown of 5 seconds.

Story doesn't really make sense at all considering the MC doesnt actually get negatively impacted by seeing breasts regardless of the description saying that it "literally takes his breath away." Although I doubt anyone is playing this for story or character development so it's kind of a nonfactor. Still, it's there and it was made kinda pointless so I just hope there isnt a lot invested in this concept when it literally doesn't matter.

Casual and easy to pick up, it's a progression grind with monster girls and actual girls.