3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

fff97fff

Aug 27, 2019
Pokkaloh patreon has been taken down, damn shame always enjoyed their games. Here's their itch.io page if you want the final version of titsnicle for PC/android:

Reactions: Gabaw and Yamemai

ppeterman

Jan 1, 2018
I feel so sad with the bad news of the Pokkaloh Team. Pokkaloh and Mozzoloh were the games who brought me to this forum exactly 4 years ago, and made me create my account just to download them (and then later discovered more fantastic games here). Even if their other games are not as good as those, i never lost hope all these years.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
pretty sure shes meant to be a place holder but could be wrong
Yeah, I believe so, since there weren't any scenes with her when I last played it. IIRC one of the other cast was too, the blacksmith [black haired guy] was a student in the university one. Reception for that was poor due to how they didn't know their patrons [aka NTR/sharing]

Though, I could be wrong, since haven't played the lastest yet.

Edit: Looks like the changed most of the images, only "reused" ones are the two from Magic University.

Last edited:

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
They delete their patreon, and I see no way to support them through Itch.io

Does anyone know what happened? I'd love to send them some cash as thanks for the great game.

Edit: Nvm I read some previous pages and found the info posted by someone else. Their team dissolved due to lack of financial promise. Damn shame because this is a masterpiece, really.

Reactions: CoupDeGrace

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
Not hugely surprised they shut down. They had 2 pretty solid games that took a fairly long time to make, then their third was largely recycled animations and clearly very lacking in stuff to do. They then got pissy about how nobody was supporting it on Patreon, so they ended it to make a new project, which was this one, starting again with many recycled assets.
Basically, I got the impression the dev/s had like, 2-3 ideas, then when people unsurprisingly didn't want "the same again but with slightly different colours", got mad at the community instead.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I see how things are. :oops:
Now that there will be no further development, is there any content for the girl that was in the place (tower?) you teleported to after adventuring?

apexlemon

May 9, 2020
I need some context here.
View attachment 1654110
In Magic University Principal, this character is a student with small dick anxiety. One of your harem members, the redhead is a teacher (who is also the teacher in this game) who basically fucks him to get over his anxiety. People were annoyed when the game was being advertised as a harem and added that to the storyline of the game.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
In Magic University Principal, this character is a student with small dick anxiety. One of your harem members, the redhead is a teacher (who is also the teacher in this game) who basically fucks him to get over his anxiety. People were annoyed when the game was being advertised as a harem and added that to the storyline of the game.
lmao I think I've actually played that game. The thread for that game doesn't have proper screenshots here, but I remember playing that weird, unpolished, clunky top-down thing a long time ago. I remember the stuff with the small dick guy very vividly now. I think there's even a shower scene with him and the MC where he's all defensive or something. Thanks for the reply. Maybe I'll replay MUP one of these days.

Caedd

Oct 6, 2017
So this wasn't exactly finished, I'm guessing? The last part of it seemed rushed and anticlimactic and only two areas had tameable creatures.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes