Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Here's the updated pack from the last rewards

Current rewards

And the comic Tixnen has been working on if anyone wants

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
The "Jaina" set was i little strange to me, from the neck to the lower half of her face she seemed to have some masculine features, like a more protuberant jawbone, don't know if it was only me though:unsure:

That said, the other sets were amazing as always, but my Gawd mommy Lilith was just divine, one of her best works imo!

Thanks for the update:)

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
July just got finished, I don't think they'll be a August set.

And to answer the question above; your right, the June pack was missing quite a bit. Tixen has a habit of sending out whatever they get done then add more as the month goes on. Guess I shared June too soon and never noticed.

Here's the complete June Set

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
The pack was just completed today.
1 (3).jpg nsfw (1).jpg 1 (2).jpg 1 (4).jpg
Looking back there are a few art works not included in September, so hopefully we'll get another pack soon

Also here's Tixnen's Comic, if anyone wants.

Last edited:

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Tix is by far one of the best artists i'm watching lately, always delivering amazing sets, and this one was pure fire too, if things go well for me, i hope to support her next year:)

Thank you Lmb55 and LordLegolas for keeping us updated!

Tixnen

Nov 2, 2023
The income from patreon is my only income. And I don't mind if you want to share my pack with your friend, but putting all my packs on the site is depriving me of the opportunity to draw and earn money from it. Just think about it.

Jul 11, 2020
The income from patreon is my only income. And I don't mind if you want to share my pack with your friend, but putting all my packs on the site is depriving me of the opportunity to draw and earn money from it. Just think about it.
My condolences ma'am but we all know that trying to get the internet to pay for erotica is like pulling teeth.
The only consolation I can offer is that if your work is so thoroughly pirated it means it must be popular. There are many other artists, good artists, that can't even get that attention.

Wishing you the best and hoping you can continue to make such excellent art.

Someone who can't afford to spend any more money on Patreon

Tixnen

Nov 2, 2023
Idk if me saying anything is gonna change your perspective, but I can try
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something like that, but I'm sure we have someone who can do it better
I don't need the praise of a person who deprives me of my only income.
Are you doing your job for free?
Do you steal things from the store because you can't afford something?

This is a very simple thing to understand - I draw because my patrons support me. This is a very simple thought, why is it so difficult for you?
What do you personally get by posting my drawings here?
I spend a lot of time and effort on my drawings. All you do is click on the "post" button
And what is all this for? for the sake of "thank you" from these people? Enjoy feedback from people at the expense of another person