Feb 10, 2022
This does not even classify as stealing idk what you are smoking tbh. If i buy art from someone, you think i am not allowed to display it anymore? And none is allowed to take a photo or scan of it?

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
The income from patreon is my only income. And I don't mind if you want to share my pack with your friend, but putting all my packs on the site is depriving me of the opportunity to draw and earn money from it. Just think about it.
I’m not going to try to justify piracy, but you can't really be surprised that people are sharing your work. I know you live in Russia, piracy is part of the Russian national identity.

I know it's tempting to look at the number of downloads of each term and think you’re missing out on hundreds of patreons and thousands of dollars, and yes, piracy has undoubtedly cost you something. But I’m willing to bet most of your patreons, hell some people in this thread, just want to support you regardless of the rewards.

If it makes you feel better, I can stop posting on this thread. Even better, if you really wanted, I bet you could track down the Patreon account that leaked your art and ban it too if it makes you happy. Knowing this place as long as I have, maybe no one will even bother picking up the torch. Seems like everyone here is either too broke or just doesn't want to pay, hence why this site exists and we're all here.

lol3131

Nov 16, 2019
I dont get all the back and forth here with the artist tbh, like this is clearly theft - theres not really any justification that really makes sense. Just steal the stuff and move on, don't say you're "not gonna justify piracy" or "we're all very bad people here" and then go on and try to justify what you're doing just to make yourself feel better lol

We dont feel like paying for shit, so we're pirating it - thats it. Theres nothing else to it, no one leaking peoples work is supporting artists/“bringing attention" to their work/whatever - they're just preventing a small group of people that would have normally paid for the work from having to spend the money + giving the stuff to a larger group of people that were never going to pay for it in the first place. Dont get so hung up on the little details or make faux attempts on tryna placate the artist when you already leaked their shit. If you're going to do shitty things, just do them and be honest about being a dick

Everyone on these types of forums knows what its about, just pirate/share your stuff and move on

Last edited:

anklav

Nov 21, 2020
I’m not going to try to justify piracy, but you can't really be surprised that people are sharing your work. I know you live in Russia, piracy is part of the Russian national identity.

I know it's tempting to look at the number of downloads of each term and think you’re missing out on hundreds of patreons and thousands of dollars, and yes, piracy has undoubtedly cost you something. But I’m willing to bet most of your patreons, hell some people in this thread, just want to support you regardless of the rewards.

If it makes you feel better, I can stop posting on this thread. Even better, if you really wanted, I bet you could track down the Patreon account that leaked your art and ban it too if it makes you happy. Knowing this place as long as I have, maybe no one will even bother picking up the torch. Seems like everyone here is either too broke or just doesn't want to pay, hence why this site exists and we're all here.
"piracy is part of the Russian national identity."
I wonder if Putin created this site for Russians?

• Angry
Reactions: dejdara
Feb 10, 2022
I dont get all the back and forth here with the artist tbh, like this is clearly theft - theres not really any justification that really makes sense. Just steal the stuff and move on, don't say you're "not gonna justify piracy" or "we're all very bad people here" and then go on and try to justify what you're doing just to make yourself feel better lol

We dont feel like paying for shit, so we're pirating it - thats it. Theres nothing else to it, no one leaking peoples work is supporting artists/“bringing attention" to their work/whatever - they're just preventing a small group of people that would have normally paid for the work from having to spend the money + giving the stuff to a larger group of people that were never going to pay for it in the first place. Dont get so hung up on the little details or make faux attempts on tryna placate the artist when you already leaked their shit. If you're going to do shitty things, just do them and be honest about being a dick

Everyone on these types of forums knows what its about, just pirate/share your stuff and move on
It still absolutely is not stealing, if it would be theft you could get sued and busted in court.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: did_dis

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
When Tixnen pays for all the characters that belong to Blizzard, Bioware and any others he uses for his art to profit from, without their permission, then he can talk about piracy. Until then, he is no better then people who leak and share his art that uses IP's that do not belong to him, does not have permission to use and above all, has no right to profit off without their express permission.

Feb 10, 2022
When Tixnen pays for all the characters that belong to Blizzard, Bioware and any others he uses for his art to profit from, without their permission, then he can talk about piracy. Until then, he is no better then people who leak and share his art that uses IP's that do not belong to him, does not have permission to use and above all, has no right to profit off without their express permission.
Which btw he actually can be sued for.

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
I don’t understand this shit when artist goes on a pirate website and ask to not pirate because he’s very poor and he can’t buy a food. Those who get stuff for free won't start to pay him obviously so why not keep sharing? The guy doesn't have permission to draw companies characters, he doesn't even want to update his fucking gumroad, this thread is dead for no reason.

Reactions: Seliphas

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Can’t wait for the set!
Read two posts above yours dude, this thread won't be updated anymore unfortunately, not that it's gonna change anything for the artist though, none of us would be here if we could buy the packs.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
More wips :sneaky:

5.jpg k.jpg bloodr5.jpg 1.jpg PowerGirl_s.jpg
And yes, if you wanna share newest packs, be my guest, artist bitching about pirates is not gonna stop F95 after all :devilish:
Someone needs to learn from Gifdoozer a thing or two... I'm trying to be nice in general, but in cases like this, it is hard to do...

Aug 26, 2018

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
you need this reply (expand), guy is the GOAT
Well the thing I posted was enough for me, but still being this BASED is borderline caustic. And Tixnen, my dear, when you're pirated it means you made it big, the moment your work stops being pirated, that's the cause for concern.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fafner