TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Pffft. Ahahahhaha. Just saw the preview in his page. Mother fucker actually went back wards. He made everyone wait a month (if you don't count teens sets). Talked up the whole 4k thing. And this set looks the same as his last wendsday set. No special lighting effects. Or effort on the skin to make details pop like the padme or even anya taylor joy set. And he has the guall to only release 4 pictures (2 if you don't count the dead girl) and a story we could probably have typed up in 20 minutes as a writing prompt challenge. It's fucking hysterical. And makes me apreciate our members here who actually pay for the site a whole lot more, they suffer so our wallets don't have to, and for that you have my genuine thanks. And honest pity for having to put up with merry mage bullshit.

Reactions: DeathlyHanSolo

Thund3rst0rm

Jul 15, 2022
Pffft. Ahahahhaha. Just saw the preview in his page. Mother fucker actually went back wards. He made everyone wait a month (if you don't count teens sets). Talked up the whole 4k thing. And this set looks the same as his last wendsday set. No special lighting effects. Or effort on the skin to make details pop like the padme or even anya taylor joy set. And he has the guall to only release 4 pictures (2 if you don't count the dead girl) and a story we could probably have typed up in 20 minutes as a writing prompt challenge. It's fucking hysterical. And makes me apreciate our members here who actually pay for the site a whole lot more, they suffer so our wallets don't have to, and for that you have my genuine thanks. And honest pity for having to put up with merry mage bullshit.
So true bro

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
So I went and did a side by side on the teens preview images and the wendsday set. Teens supposedly take a day (lets say 2 or 3 to be curious in case he's just editing or applying finishing touches). While this set has taken a month. The details and care on the teens is so much more evident. And as I mentioned it's looks like the padme and anya atylor joy set actually had more care. While I'll admit that his wendsday sets before have looked good in my opinion (the missionary, and enid gangbang being stand puts in my opinion) the shading and body types for these are actually a step back. It's using a less touched up version of the style he used for original wendsday set. Only reason I even mind is cuase he had no problem changing styles for harry potter latest chapter so he could have done so for this one to just to make them look a tad bid nicer but he chose note to and instead waster everyone's time when by his own plan (check polls) we could have been getting other celebs every week instead

Thund3rst0rm

Jul 15, 2022
Alls I'm saying. Is the for a month long wait. And teens pictures looking as they should, we should have gotten stuff like this.
Right bro...at least these are good...and the person posting it is posting quite a lot of them...so props to that guy

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Hey I need you guys to join this server fast (for the t33ns)
Joined. And nice idea also I clicked the male anatomy page after the female one out of curiosity love the text you left on there. Good for a laugh. So you gonna fill up the discord every couple of months after your account runs its course? Or since merry dead set on releasing the teens consistently you gonna fill it up every couple of days? Also question if this thread ever nuked would you be ok with merry mage pictures migrating to the discord under a different sub section?

Reactions: Vistance

Vistance

Jun 5, 2023
Joined. And nice idea also I clicked the male anatomy page after the female one out of curiosity love the text you left on there. Good for a laugh. So you gonna fill up the discord every couple of months after your account runs its course? Or since merry dead set on releasing the teens consistently you gonna fill it up every couple of days? Also question if this thread ever nuked would you be ok with merry mage pictures migrating to the discord under a different sub section?
yea that’s cool, I also have 3.5 months now

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022
I know this is extremely off topic but does anyone know if there are any 2DSwirl forums or discord servers with his work past and present because kemono does not work

Reactions: Gawg69

Gawg69

Mar 9, 2022
I know this is extremely off topic but does anyone know if there are any 2DSwirl forums or discord servers with his work past and present because kemono does not work
Def should make one or something cause I was just thinking about that today

Status
Not open for further replies.