Others Abandoned To Be Cultured [v0.01] [MadDev]

MadDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2020
FullChar.png

Overview:
To be Cultured is a unique experience for PC, Mac, and Linux. inspiring works like Persona, Tokimeki memorial,... series, and many of the wonderful dating sims out there. The gameplay approach that's a part dating sim, part stat management, with RPG-like systems and a visual novel style presentation. My goal is to create a game that has a mass of developed characters, full of sexy events, and a beautiful world we want to be a part of.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-19
Release Date: 2021-06-19
Developer: MadDev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Game: Lucky Kun
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

ot.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
:unsure:...
..is this a remake of the previous game?
...overview is the same....
..thanks for the share..

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Looks kinda nice, but are there any quests and all the stats get lower by one every night but you can do just one thing at a time (or two if you go to the mall) it's kinda pointless to raise them at all and what they do in fact?

MadDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2020
Looks kinda nice, but are there any quests and all the stats get lower by one every night but you can do just one thing at a time (or two if you go to the mall) it's kinda pointless to raise them at all and what they do in fact?
That's planned in the next update. After the game progress, you'll get abilities by rank up confidants to help slow or remove those decays,... Right now it's kind of... pointless, except for working at the convenience store (Rank D joy). I know the game is lacking content and tutorial now, I'll try my best in the next update. Bear with me. :(

Last edited:

MadDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2020
This is one of those you don't even have to play to know it's a waste of time.
You can point out what you dislike the most. I really want to improve the game.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Let's hope optional HAREM, and FAMILY FUN patch is planned, because I just got to have all of these chicks to myself. ;)

1275742_1u56WF (1).jpg

I see the MC could be a Man of CULTURE, as well.

Last edited:

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
this looks interesting, i hope the game doesn't get abandoned like the other one
good luck author

Reactions: MadDev

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
and FAMILY FUN patch is planned
Hello, my fellow of culture, It's a Harem game. You can have all of these chicks and... their mom/daughter/sister too. :D
What you want to say is - in case Patreon decides to look at your game and what you say about it publicly - "there is no incest in my game".
Then you could implement a way to call the landlady and the female roommate(s) something else and strongly advise against calling them anything family related. We players, however, will totally ignore your pleas.
That way you don't risk deletion by Patreon later on.

That being said: Good luck with the game! :)(y)

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Dead game and dead thread. Should be marked abandoned. Last information was back in June/July with creator looking for writer to work for free...