HTML - Completed - To Borrow a Neighbor [v1.01] [aaaac]

1. 5.00 star(s)

shmanzu

A great CYOA game in which you gain the ability to posses your neighbors.

Through your experiences in their bodies, you become closer to them, both in terms of your relationship and in terms of your body and personality.

Writing is excellent compared to 95% of what is available on this site.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nobody Cares

A valiant effort.

The game is a solid CYA adventure read. The premise is pretty interesting: the MC comes in possession of a magical stone that allows him to.... possess three fine ladies, which is pretty neat but has also unforeseen side effects.

Without going into spoilers, it is a pretty decent read and there is also solid art for the main characters (albeit, no scenes).

What I liked the most about this game is how committed the developer was to make sure all the paths were distinct and still intertwined. It is definetely worth playing through multiple times.

It does suffer a little from shyness and haste, the two great enemies of every writer. Still the writing gets better the deeper you get into the game.

I would rate this a 4/5 but it gets an extra star because it was delivered complete. Having the chance to play through a full experience is a rare treat and should be encouraged.

Keep it up, Accc!

some minor grammar mistakes are here and there but nothing distracting.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

radiells

It's a VN on the shorter side with 3 main routes and mixed paths formed out of this routes with minor flavor added. Writing is decent, but be ready to some grammar mistakes noticeable even for non-native speaker. Game mainly focused on MC (or his consciousness) X Male action, so if it's not your cup of tea - it may be a skip. I would appreciate FF path for sure. Game contains art for main characters, but no illustrations for scenes (which is understandable for drawn/rendered art). Characters and scenes are refreshingly distinct.

Overall - good job, dev! This game not only of good quality, but also completed! Good work ethics and sane estimations is rare qualities for devs.