aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Title.png

Overview:
A medium length NSFW possession based CYOA with limited choices. I made it both as a challenge to myself to see if I could make a game in a month (I can't) and to teach myself Sugarcube.

You play as a down on his luck college dude who isn't doing well in classes. The one bright spot is that he has three good looking neighbors. One day he receives a stone of possession and it seems natural enough to try it on his neighbors. Can he resist the allure of the stone, and the changes it causes in him?

Heads up, while the game is as light hearted as I could make it, non-consensual possession is not for everyone. The game also features an optional male to female transformation. Finally the game is heavy on NSFW content.

Drawn art was made by Koops ( ), 3d art was made in Koikatsu.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-30
Release Date: 2020-10-20
Developer: aaaac - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

7f9erZ.png rbZJUK.png d0+5CP.png

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
If there is M2F transformation, you're gonna need the "female protagonist" tag.

Heck, you might even need the "futa/trans protag" and "futa/trans" tag, because of the gender bending.
These tags are usually used for futa/dickgirl content, though, you might not really need those :/

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
If there is M2F transformation, you're gonna need the "female protagonist" tag.

Heck, you might even need the "futa/trans protag" and "futa/trans" tag, because of the gender bending.
These tags are usually used for futa/dickgirl content, though, you might not really need those :/
Oh good catch! Thanks! There's no situation where you wind up with a feminine top and a masculine bottom so probably don't need the futa/trans protag tags.

Amount of coffee issue. :whistle::coffee:
Hehe, maybe. The last set of sex scenes are unique based on the choices you made before. I rather unfortunately didn't crunch the numbers right and wound up having to make 18 variations which was as big as the entire game before it. Which is why it took longer than a month.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ToBorrowANeighbor-1.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Not my piece of cake, but good luck!
Thanks! It was a smaller game I made while I was taking a break from my big game "Monsters of the Forest". I'm not expecting much.

@aaac I am curious, how much bdsm content is in there?
And does it contain Bondage?
One of the three women (Alice) you can possess is the sub in a dom/sub relationship with her husband. She has 5ish? (It's been a while) sex scenes with her husband where bondage is how they express that. Mostly it's sex while restrained, although one scene has spanking in it. I'm not an expert in the subject but a friend of mine was nice enough to look over the scenes.

Reactions: Orphanus

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
It's honestly almost a waste of a game to not be able to have the possessed fuck the MC
You know it's funny but that honestly never occurred to me. It was a big feature of that smart phone possession app visual novel a few years back. I played that but I just never thought about it here.

Someone suggested an evil route, where things are less wholesome and if you possess the same neighbor 3 times you have a choice for a final permanent possession. If I ever find Stephen King's secret to infinite writing (amphetamines) maybe I'll go back and work taking direct advantage of the situation in. I get the feeling you'll find you prefer the respective girl's partners though. Something about the story and theme.

so the art remids me of this persons art the drawn art at least
Good art and neat video, but no it was: . They were just a joy to work with the whole time.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Oh good catch! Thanks! There's no situation where you wind up with a feminine top and a masculine bottom so probably don't need the futa/trans protag tags.
There should still be "genderbending" as a tag in genre, though it's not a recognized searchable tag (at least as of yet), if there's transformation available.

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
so if the male transform to female can he get fucked by guys or not ?
Yes, some of the transformed into a girl endings say you are quite sexually promiscuous. But it never happens on screen, because all of the sex scenes are of you possessing someone else.

There should still be "genderbending" as a tag in genre, though it's not a recognized searchable tag (at least as of yet), if there's transformation available.
That is a hypothetical tag that would apply to this game, but I've never seen that tag anywhere else on F95 and it's not in the tag list. When it gets added to searchable I'll certainly add it.

Where are all the futa drows? I'm appalled.
That's "To Borrow A Slave" different game entirely. Higher budget too.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes