To cuck or to get cucked, that is the question

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
Whcih one excites you more in a videogame?

The idea of watching as your beautiful soulmate is getting railed by another man? Or to be a third party that screws up the life of a happy couple by doing it with the unsutisfied girl while the man is watching, powerless?

(I am asking this out of boredome on a rainy saturday evening, I really hope I do not start a war of some sort)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Does being a third party in the life of a happy couple, but not screwing up their relationship count? What if your fucking both of them?

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
Does being a third party in the life of a happy couple, but not screwing up their relationship count? What if your fucking both of them?
Of course, it doesn't necessarely have to be a situation where you "steal" someone from their partner. If a more "wholesome" kind of NTR is the one you like, I am curious to hear why and what exactly excites you. Also, when you say "fucking both of them" you mean what exactly? A man entering a WlW couple? A woman entering a WlM couple? A man entering a WlM couple? Or a woman entering a WlW couple?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Of course, it doesn't necessarely have to be a situation where you "steal" someone from their partner. If a more "wholesome" kind of NTR is the one you like, I am curious to hear why and what exactly excites you. Also, when you say "fucking both of them" you mean what exactly? A man entering a WlW couple? A woman entering a WlM couple? A man entering a WlM couple? Or a woman entering a WlW couple?
I wouldn't even count it as NTR, at least in the way this site defines it. It's technically netorase, but such a minor form that it shouldn't even really count.

I'll give you the scenario I have in my game. A couple, M+F, is trying to have a child but can't. In comes the MC, a futa, to save the day, blasting the baby sauce everywhere. Being a futa, she's got both bingle bits, which means she got the necessary parts to fuck both, should the player choose to do so. This is done in an extremely respecful way, and made clear that the husband and wife's relationship in not affected in the slightest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
I wouldn't even count it as NTR, at least in the way this site defines it. It's technically netorase, but such a minor form that it shouldn't even really count.

I'll give you the scenario I have in my game. A couple, M+F, is trying to have a child but can't. In comes the MC, a futa, to save the day, blasting the baby sauce everywhere. Being a futa, she's got both bingle bits, which means she got the necessary parts to fuck both, should the player choose to do so. This is done in an extremely respecful way, and made clear that the husband and wife's relationship in not affected in the slightest.
I see. Futa is not really my cup of tea but credit when credit is due, this is way more original than the average "A bull m0lests an engaged/married unsutisfied woman unitl she gives in to pleasure and becomes a slut" that I usually play. I hope your game does well cause I firmly belive that when you do something original instead of following the most used and popular tropes, you are putting passion in what you do

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I see. Futa is not really my cup of tea but credit when credit is due, this is way more original than the average "A bull m0lests an engaged/married unsutisfied woman unitl she gives in to pleasure and becomes a slut" that I usually play. I hope your game does well cause I firmly belive that when you do something original instead of following the most used and popular tropes, you are putting passion in what you do
Thanks, man!

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Whcih one excites you more in a videogame?

The idea of watching as your beautiful soulmate is getting railed by another man? Or to be a third party that screws up the life of a happy couple by doing it with the unsutisfied girl while the man is watching, powerless?

(I am asking this out of boredome on a rainy saturday evening, I really hope I do not start a war of some sort)
I just wanted to know if the boredome is...
36.jpeg

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
As long as my character is only male then im fine with both. Im also fine with futanari as long as they have pussies (and preferably without balls), but other names for males like "shemale", "trap" or "transwoman" are nope.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
A female protagonist having sex with another guy while her man is watching then joining and he can control everything too. Just two men pleasuring mc.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Regardless of NTR or netori, I dont want the cuck watching, at least until the ending. That's the damn reason the majority western "NTR" games are just cuckoldry fetish with an actively participating cuck. If the cuck is watching, he is consenting, voluntarily or not, to being cucked. That makes the actions of the female not as morally bankrupt and the whole situation is less fucked up.

And while I'm at it, it's not "your wife" for everyone. That's only for self inserting cucks. Nothing wrong with cuckoldry fetish, but the blurring of western cuckoldry and NTR is pretty damn annoying.

Last edited:

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Regardless of NTR or netori, I dont want the cuck watching, at least until the ending. That's the damn reason the majority western "NTR" games are just cuckoldry fetish with an actively participating cuck. If the cuck is watching, he is consenting, voluntarily or not, to being cucked. That makes the actions of the female not as morally bankrupt and the whole situation is less fucked up.

And while I'm at it, it's not "your wife" for everyone. That's only for self inserting cucks. Nothing wrong with cuckoldry fetish, but the blurring of western cuckoldry and NTR is pretty damn annoying.
Considering how much the west and the east inform each other when it comes to degeneracy, I'd say the lines are firmly and irrevocably blurred already, at least when it comes to games.