To cuck or to get cucked, that is the question

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Im in a situation where i mostly play netorare games for quite some time now like when i search on this side i will always only sort after NTR but recently if been thinking that the thing i am really into wouldnt be classified Netorare but more like Cheating. I love it when the FMC Cheats on the MC behind his back and he does not find out or rather late but you as a player can still see or hear sounds the mc so mystery NTR i guess but i dont really like the watching while she gets fucked dynamic that alot of people associate with NTR so yeah idk what would you classify that is that cucking or just cheating ? why is Netorare a tag that can be interpreted so widely

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Nothing wrong with cuckoldry fetish, but the blurring of western cuckoldry and NTR is pretty damn annoying.
I'm usually not interested in NTR (as in, the autistic Japanese definition), but I like cuckolding. I wish we could finally get the 15 years in development new tagging system and have a cuckold tag apart from NTR.

Reactions: desmosome

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
There's important nuance to it.

Do I want to watch my wife or gf who I thought was totally loyal and loving cheat on me with someone? Especially if its done in a manner especially to be hurtful? Absolutely not.

But for me, that's completely different in a couple deciding, either beforehand or on the spot, if they want to swing or engage in some sort of group sex or relationship where they both can hook up with other people, and I think that those situations are really hot.

As to the other, fucking a woman behind her husband's back is never something I'd do IRL, but in the sense of a sex video game, it can be a hot power fantasy. Especially if the goal is to be a hot stud who seduces women and takes them away for yourself.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Personally, I prefer straight up netorare where the MC is oblivious to what's going on. Couldn't tell you why I like it, though. Maybe it tickles the part of the brain that enjoys schadenfreude?
I'm usually not interested in NTR (as in, the autistic Japanese definition), but I like cuckolding. I wish we could finally get the 15 years in development new tagging system and have a cuckold tag apart from NTR.
Yeah, really looking forward to a more in-depth tag system. I desperately need a tag specifically for pointy ears/elf ears.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Personally, I prefer straight up netorare where the MC is oblivious to what's going on. Couldn't tell you why I like it, though. Maybe it tickles the part of the brain that enjoys schadenfreude?

Yeah, really looking forward to a more in-depth tag system. I desperately need a tag specifically for pointy ears/elf ears.
this. for me the best ntr is that, where the guy not knows what is happening. its just not that fun if the guy knows whats happening and goes off on it. but lately i have the feeling every damn ntr game is about cuckold/netorase. thats also why i like to play netori and female protagonist games because there its mostly cheating.