RPGM - Completed - To H... Tamani's Hentai Adventure [Birdcage]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fgotmp

One of my go to games. The corruption part was great and there were memorable scenes that are hot as heck. Wish there was more content and wish there were more games like this. The creator is currently on hiatus on games as they were making doujin manga but hope they come back soon.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Anon907

In the short, this is a no time limit sandbox NTR RPG. While half of the progression is interesting, the main setback is simply that each job the MC has to be corrupted from the beginning.
    It's not really NTR, more than a cheating game because the husband never finds out, and the wife still is going back to him daily. It's a weird sort of game that is both despicable and somewhat wholesome.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LeturLefr

"A Classic NTR Work"

Nice housewive corruption. The art might be not-good-enough in today standard but in term of NTR content, this game still can hold themselves against newer NTR work. I really like when she finally turns slutty and makes a really sly and horny grin at her husband when she knows she's about to cheat on her.

Rating Distribution:
    +1: Obligatory
    +1: Red Head Heroine Is Always a Plus
    +1: Great NTR Routes
    +1: A Certain Landlord Scene Awaken Something New in Me
  4. 2.00 star(s)

iluvpink

I can't disagree more with the previous reviews. While the NTR pace and mechanics are good, the game literally has no ending! You just reach a point where actions and events keep repeating over and over. I liked it for a while but it doesn't resolve in any way. Sorry but I need a "happy ending".
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CrimsonCuck

As a full lover of NTR games, this game was my start in my addcition for this genre, although it gets some what repetitive, you are rewarded with great events with (not the best, but not as bad as most) dialogue. Loved the pace, art, and options during my playthrough. Deeply enjoy the creator and all his future NTR works.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

If you can get over the slightly odd looking drawings and CG what you will find here is a treasure the likes of which even Long john Silver would not shake a hook at!

Play as the, at first ,devout and loyal housewife you can completely corrupt her to the point of being the sexual equivalent of a pub dartboard, what i particularly liked is that this one is ALL about the sneakiness, it is not In your face or one in which the husband or partner is completely oblivious, although he is rather a little stupid in this game.

There is the typical scenes that you would expect such as the landlord wanting to be paid, a dirty convenience store/restaurant clerk (Is this a stereotype in NTR games? Also quite the variety of people, places and situations to be in.

In the words of Pimp Yoda: "Recommend it I do" :)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

GREATEST NTR GAME OF ALL TIME

Corruption over time! Multiple different routes! Getting impregnated by strangers! Blackmail!

The entire game is designed around the cuckolding and corruption of the wife - its glorious!