Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Password : backindiapers

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Of course now it would make more sense for it to have a diaper mentioning title... but a bit late for that XD.
It's never late to add ": a Diaper Game" to the end of your game title. Please do that or something analagous to not confuse poor souls that just want a goo girl game.

I understand your desire for your fans to always be able to find your game, but adding clarification to title would really be helpful, for both those that are searching for that type of game and those who are really not into it.

Reactions: MaskOfMirth

janeiro_30

Aug 21, 2018
Any possibility of updating it? The game as it is here (v0.14) is kinda buggy and it has been aa year since the update(it is a weird game, but its different and not that bad so i want to enjoy the rest of it)

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017

password: googirlyou

P.S. It will last until next release, after that will not work anymore unless someone give the new link. In that site so far I don't know how to download the game since you can only play it online

Reactions: [CLASSIFIED]

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
I would like to point out that when i uploaded this i ripped the entire site from itch.io. Might i add that it is no easy task because i manually have to find all the images and re-code the location. I also would need access to the game. So unless a massive update comes out or it becomes incredibly populair i will re-ripp the site. For now thanks Azerak for providing URL's for the players.

Reactions: Azerak

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Can someone explaon the job minigame please? Do I have to aim for the pink squares?

Aug 26, 2018
Can someone explaon the job minigame please? Do I have to aim for the pink squares?
you have to find dark green squares (there are 2 each time). They are all surrounded by green squares. If you find a grey square, it means that there are no dark green squares on the surrounding squares.

Reactions: Mayrun
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote