Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you a lot for this. I'll fix them all.
One question though about the last one. What exactly do you mean? You can't go to the sexclub unless several parameters have been met. I have not been able to reproduce the issue.
The last one of his images for the Sexclub is the same thing I get, and that's with meeting the requirements according to the walkthrough.

Gym bug only persists in old saves. New games do not have this issue (just checked to be sure).
You're wrong. It still happens on saves made in this version.
Best I can tell, it happens before meeting Olivia at the gym and after one of Noelle's outcomes.

When going to meet Olivia at the Gym, it popped up then and persisted.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
One question though about the last one. What exactly do you mean? You can't go to the sexclub unless several parameters have been met. I have not been able to reproduce the issue.
So for the sex club, i can go there on a date even though I haven't been there before so i thought i might have broken something, so i started a new game, did the neighbour events, met olive in all the places and got the card at the gym from her and was told to go to the sex club, if i go there alone in evening/night I get that error.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes