Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
wallpaper1080HD.png

Overview:

To The Light is a pixel anime horror ACT game Our heroine was struck by a terrible monster on a dark night When she woke up, she found herself in a strange room...... Waiting for her....is death or survival?​

Developer/Publisher: Z GOD & zov game studio
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre: RPG, Gore, Action, Adventure, Strategy

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Guide:

Download:
- - - - -

ite2.png Monster_KH05_06_MV_ww.png TTLCS1.png END40.png wallpaper1080HD.png

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Not that I don't enjoy the post but I've gotta laugh at how you betrayed your signature, Ryahn.
Yes I know but no one else was going to do it :p

I still wont touch them or upload them after this one

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is this all ages of there is a +18?

ps: is the hero that we need :p:winkytongue:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I'm a little stuck. The only option I have at the main menu is "load game" which loads an autosave that has the girl backed into a dead end by a monster that promptly kills her - game over.

I can escape to get an inventory, but I can't work out how to attack or defend or escape. The walkthrough doesn't help much since the autosave doesn't seem to load from the start position shown in the first map.

Any hints, anyone?

May 6, 2017
A question: is this 18+, meaning that is this game has any sort of H-scene, i still confuse with this one

Reactions: nojszu

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Look inside the www folder, it should show a lot of nudity images, etc

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
If its on steam then I really doubt that its much of a hentai game, the worst I have ever seen on there is HuniePop and it was softcore at best.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If its on steam then I really doubt that its much of a hentai game, the worst I have ever seen on there is HuniePop and it was softcore at best.
There is a nude patch that added that back but I dont think there is much sex in the game or any at all. Just nudity

Reactions: runager99

May 6, 2017
There is a nude patch that added that back but I dont think there is much sex in the game or any at all. Just nudity
Just nudity huh, Meh, i think i gonna pass this one, IF this has a strong story wise then it would not be a problem but i doubt it, Thanks for replying

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
That's uh.... a lot of download links.

Did uh... something happen? Cause it feels like something happened.

May 10, 2017
Damn and i finally thought i found a proper hentai game with Gore. :FeelsBadMan: why is it so hard to fine a hentai game with gore :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan: