Unreal Engine Completed Together [Final] [Aurora Games]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hello, If I were to buy the game off steam how would I go about patching in the nude patch?
maybe but from what i know i can before from install from a out resourse but i wasn't able to touch the dart or play the first mini dart game on my keyboard.

May 2, 2021
Hello. Works fine but locked in QWERTY mode :confused:. Sucks when you have AZERTY. I've tried to find some config files to see if I could change key bindings, but I haven't found anything. Any ideas ?

BTW, thanks a lot for this game. Looks pleasant.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I don't really care if it has nudity or not, i've saw other people playing it and I saw it many times passing by on Steam. But thankfully I didn't spend those 13 euro's on Steam.

Dart games is to lame, it doesn't work properly. Rest of the games are also way to scripted. The character itself is annoying as hell, and so scripted aswell. Once i've beat the dart games, the rest was piss easy. Even rock, paper and scissor is way to easy. You can see the patron very fast.

Mei also doesn't react to anything, which is a shame. I thought this game would have way more interactions, but instead you get a lineair and boring short game.

You can't even move around, everything is so fixed.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Wait I'm confuse is there any Adult senses for this game or I'm just read ppl comment, why it here if there no Adult actively.

Bluesonic10

Oct 11, 2020
TOGETHER VR Nude patched version (VR only)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TOGETHER VR Quest version(No nudity)

If any of the zip file asks for a password

Also to for nude patching. Not sure if this will work on latest non-VR version.
Does the nude patch work on the android version?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes