Unreal Engine Completed Together [Final] [Aurora Games]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

lol405

Apr 15, 2020
France blocked access to website of dev. Impossible to take nude patch on website.
And thanks for nude patch 1.2

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
the game is super short and nothing interesting seems like an afternoon of friends has nothing sex is not bad but if I polished it much more I could get much more out of the game

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Anyway it can be interesting for those who want todo it better and with lots of Sex ;)

So we have a possible illusion style competitor here from China now :D

See that as the First Experiment even more Explicit results are coming in https://f95zone.to/threads/together-bnb-7311822-aurora-games.79216/

with their Unreal and Distribution Base of it

China is on the Run to showcase the Japanese how it's done ;)

China ruling the XXX Game Market taking the pole position from Japan we might see it slowly starting.

I really wonder how much more Chinese Devs will suddenly pop up in the future it will be a massive wave for sure incoming.

Last edited:

kiss760813

Dec 17, 2018
Can anyone get nude mod from here or anyother site? I couldn't find any.... plz

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Why games with sexual content are those boring renpy VN with uncanny valley models; while these good looking and interactive games have no lewd stuff?
If you are on Steam you want to establish yourselves as a Team and as such you play by the rules and one is hitting a big as possible audience lewd content can be also a problem to manage within your targets.
The way doing it over a DLC is also not entirely Secure and many think loosing Steam is to valuable to risk.
Their results have a certain grade of quality that could become very problematic see Holodexxx case.

Though having only a Semi Photorealistic Target is currently avoiding the extreme hard case for most, especially in the APAC Region its practical 0 problem at all lets some cute 3D characters fuck like there is no tomorrow as long as they are censored and try to hold up certain anatomical rules.
But on a Country to Country base this could crazily reverse as well depending on your character Design and target and most APAC lewd content is actually forbidden in most western countries by default because of it's mostly to aggressive "sexualized" Design targets which also is a very very high efficient illusion to circumvent the uncanny valley to some degree. ;)

But this run for the Cute has more amplifications that changing a lot in ways we do not really understand fully yet, we slowly see some things happening in the next generations but its still not easy to understand the full relations and how it really subverts our perception of things.
Though the run for the most artificial look becomes very visible (growing manipulation everywhere).
And nobody sees it better as we Character Designers as we Study Humans in and out as unmanipulated as possible and we are part of this problem as well with our abstractions.

Last edited:

doug25391

Jun 26, 2018
Anyway it can be interesting for those who want todo it better and with lots of Sex ;)

So we have a possible illusion style competitor here from China now :D

See that as the First Experiment even more Explicit results are coming in https://f95zone.to/threads/together-bnb-7311822-aurora-games.79216/

with their Unreal and Distribution Base of it

China is on the Run to showcase the Japanese how it's done ;)

China ruling the XXX Game Market taking the pole position from Japan we might see it slowly starting.

I really wonder how much more Chinese Devs will suddenly pop up in the future it will be a massive wave for sure incoming.

China has a long history of censorship, and not just the mosaic kind. Comparing two dating sims like these to actual xxx games like Honey Select is like comparing apples to airplanes. lol

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Sometimes you have to make Sacrifices to Conquer the World, as it's new rising Empire replacing your predecessor.
And one will be a more open CNAVN and another one starting to Conquer the Games World. ;)

Last edited:

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
Guys, where does the DLC file go, and what is its correct file name? I downloaded mine from here (TogetherVRM_DLC1.pak) and put it in the Paks folder but the game doesn't start. The nude mod mentions a "DLC01.pak" so I renamed the file to that but still doesn't work.

And I've seen there's a tutorial video but that's for Quest headsets and I'm on a Rift S.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question a bit confuse the game work but i can't touch the dart's and i dowload the non VR, does the dlc work cause it just say a error occur.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Hello, If I were to buy the game off steam how would I go about patching in the nude patch?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes