VN Others WIP Tokoya no Oba-chan ~Oka no Ue no Barber~ [Guilty eX] [TL-In-Progress]

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Screenshot 2022-12-20 080307.png

Thread Updated: 12-20-22
English Patch Release Date
: TBA
Original Title: 床屋のおばちゃん~丘の上のバーバー~
English Title: The Charming Landlady of the Barber Shop (subject to change)
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: English/Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Translator: --hi
Hacker & Image Editor: Yggdragsill
VNDB
: Tokoya no Oba-chan ~Oka no Ue no Barber~
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Translation In Progress:
Howdy, Y'all! It is me your good Ol' translator here, Mr. --hi :)
I am making this post to announce my translation on Tokoya no Oba-chan ~Oka no Ue no Barber~ from Guilty eX.
I have started working on this game as of December 1st, Thursday.
The progress of the translation can be checked here:

Preview Images:

Screenshot 2022-12-20 080620.png Screenshot 2022-12-20 080650.png Screenshot 2022-12-20 080915.png Screenshot 2022-12-20 081108.png Screenshot 2022-12-20 081238.png

Last edited:

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
No comments? Noone likes young boy x Milf action? Oh, I feel sad about that /:(/

Anyways, here's some note about the VN: This novel has characters with Kansai ben, aka Kansai dialect. Hence, most of line would be hard to interpret for any mtl-editors like us. But I believe I can still translate it well enough, even with botched interpretations. The game is long (even though the plot is simple), which is why I'll be taking my time working on it. Progress is updated every time I complete a script.

FYI. Everything is manually translated/edited with the help of DeepL site (no sugoi software BS), yes each and every line.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
holly cow.

this brings back memories. i got the harem ending on first try even tho i was aiming for his aunt rout.

Goodluck with the translation, i remember it was a long game.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Announcement and an update!
The game is 41% complete and patchily edited. I am also here to announce that I've started a Tip Me (Ko-Fi) account. You can tip me with any amount you are comfortable with, for which I'll be happy and grateful no matter what, and it will be sure to fire up my work ethic to finish up my translations.!

Here my ko-fi link for anyone interested ―>

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Hey bud, i am just curious, but did you nuke your discord server? I was on it, but now it seems to be gone.

Nct58

May 8, 2022
The game is 41% complete and patchily edited. I am also here to announce that I've started a Tip Me (Ko-Fi) account. You can tip me with any amount you are comfortable with, for which I'll be happy and grateful no matter what, and it will be sure to fire up my work ethic to finish up my translations.!

Hey is it done yet?

Reactions: BangB420

faheliw100

Jun 4, 2022

you good ???