HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
F95 just happened to be a great place for "sharing" any visual novel, sexual content or not. You could filter it in and there's 16 page of it.
Fair enough I tend not to generally mess with the filters just because as I've found there's content in things I like despite tags of other things that I may not fully agree with.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I remember playing this years ago. The atmosphere in this is really good and while the character/romance routes are mediocre, the overall storyline and the MC are what carry it to make it worth a read.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
i remember liking but also not liking this for a couple reasons.

But also can I just ask why is the character art SO BAD for a title of this length with these va's and production values?

• Angry
Reactions: Vakalo

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
It's very, very good. I remember reading this a couple years ago and still haven't really forgotten it.

I wont spoil anything, but the story itself was very interesting and just different enough to differentiate itself from the average action/drama VN.

The characters are memorable and the Protag is a badass but in a good way, that's the best way I can describe it.

The only thing people might not like is the "Forced route order", you can't get the real ending (and best girl route) without doing the previous two routes first, but it's for good reason and makes sense story wise.

Also, the OST is a banger, and I mean a real banger. It's one of the (now many) OST's that I actually went out and purchased.
View attachment 1986993

And yes, no lewds or H-scenes, which I guess is a bit of a weird choice considering the artstyle and the innuendos through out the story, but honestly it's fine without them.

Anyway, it's very worth your time, especially if you can invest yourself into it's world, a solid 8.5/10 novel.
Which order do you suggest to go for the best experience?

Reactions: Silverfan936

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Which order do you suggest to go for the best experience?
There's only really one order you can go in, It's technically "Forced route order".

You'll get to a part of the novel where you'll get three choices to investigate, with the last one being "locked".
I recommended just going in order from top to bottom, just make a save at that point and don't override it.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
The.....character art is ''bad'' ?
What ?
Yeah it's absolutely amateurish, it overuses gradients, has bad line quality, and weird faces along with inconsistent proportions

the cg art is a little better since it's at least put together better, but the sprites are awful.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
While I am not a lover of violence, tragedy and gore, I remember that this is one of the VN's I actually liked. I can recommend this one, but keep in mind that you get some less nice stuff to go through story wise. It's already a long time ago I read this one, but I still can remember the full story, so I guess it had a decent impact on me.

Reactions: EndlessNights
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes