VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have a question for dev. will this game have 1 ending or multiple endings depending on choices?
good question, second that.
what would be a point of having meaningful choices if not for having multiple endings?
so i do hope there will be a few endings depending on players choices.

Reactions: DD3DD

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
I have a question for dev. will this game have 1 ending or multiple endings depending on choices?
Yes, there will be at least 3 different endings. If you're interested, it is described in more detail in this (free) patreon post:

Reactions: Abhai

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yes, there will be at least 3 different endings. If you're interested, it is described in more detail in this (free) patreon post:
I'm not going to read that. mainly because I want to be surprised when I do eventually get whatever ending I get. thanks for the answer tho

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019

Show less
Fellow explorers and relic hunters of this world!
Version 0.2 of Chapter 2 is ready for your Early Access enjoyment :) .
Definitely the spiciest update so far - check out the changelog to get an idea what the new content is and where to find it.
I plan to so some fixes and improvements for the public release later this month. Please let me know if you encounter any problems or bugs.

Changelog Chapter 2 0.2 Early Access:
Features:
- first implementation of dungeon exploration: right now focuses on collectable items, more will be added later
- inventory system
- sleeping / passing days
- improved chat system: new chat options will be added dynamically depending on story events / progress
- gift system
- corruption system: Clara will slowly warm up to more lewd acts
- anger system: Clara will be angered when you push her to do something she is not comfortable with (yet). Can be reduced by passing time or gifts
- first implementation of interaction system: get Clara's 'help to donate'
- repeatable actions will increase your arousal until you are ready to cum
- once you reach your limit you can decide to 'donate'... or not ;-)
- donating will open the treasure room door further (there will always be a limit to this in the current build as long as the story is under development)
Content:
- arguably the sexiest berry eating scene ever
- dance interaction
- handjob interaction
- 1 new secret gallery image

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Show less
Fellow explorers and relic hunters of this world!
Version 0.2 of Chapter 2 is ready for your Early Access enjoyment :) .
Definitely the spiciest update so far - check out the changelog to get an idea what the new content is and where to find it.
I plan to so some fixes and improvements for the public release later this month. Please let me know if you encounter any problems or bugs.

Changelog Chapter 2 0.2 Early Access:
Features:
- first implementation of dungeon exploration: right now focuses on collectable items, more will be added later
- inventory system
- sleeping / passing days
- improved chat system: new chat options will be added dynamically depending on story events / progress
- gift system
- corruption system: Clara will slowly warm up to more lewd acts
- anger system: Clara will be angered when you push her to do something she is not comfortable with (yet). Can be reduced by passing time or gifts
- first implementation of interaction system: get Clara's 'help to donate'
- repeatable actions will increase your arousal until you are ready to cum
- once you reach your limit you can decide to 'donate'... or not ;-)
- donating will open the treasure room door further (there will always be a limit to this in the current build as long as the story is under development)
Content:
- arguably the sexiest berry eating scene ever
- dance interaction
- handjob interaction
- 1 new secret gallery image
images.jpg

NO LINKS?

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
I could post the links, but I don't know if it's fair to the dev. It's not like he has thousand of patrons.
Toncek146 I know F95 is first and foremost a piracy forum, which is all the more reason why I really commend your decision, thanks! ❤

I did not receive any reports about new bugs from my patrons so now I'm working on 1 additional scene I want to get in for the public build and will release it within this week, promised.

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
UltraBabes
Suggestion: A discord server for this game would be awesome; all the bigger developers have it. It would certainly raise game popularity.
Yeah this was brought up to me before and it's a cool idea. I'm just a bit worried that it'll consume additional time that I want to invest in the actual game development. So maybe if I find 1-2 cool community members who could take care of the administrative stuff, why not (y).

Reactions: DD3DD and Toncek146
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes