VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
What are the future tags? NTR?
NTR is NOT planned for now. I might consider it as an optional path, late in the game, as I know from the various discussions on F95, it's very much a "love it or hate it" topic.
Focal story/gameplay will be about romancing / corrupting Lara 1:1.
As for planned tags in general, yeah that might be a good idea to add to the game description.

Last edited:

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
For Chapter 3, I have something NTR-ish planned if you side with Nat... I mean, "Volta". But I will try to handle it delicately and also optional, as I know from the various discussions on F95, it's very much a "love it or hate it" topic.
As for planned tags in general, yeah that might be a good idea to add to the game description.
Thanks, im out. Im not side with that xd.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Very nicely done! Is this AI art? If this is something easy to work with, I would use this (with different models) for a VN I've been wanting to do.

Reactions: UltraBabes

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I appreciate the disclaimer re the AI art situation, seems like a smart idea to me. Good luck with it, looks decent so far.

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
Very nicely done! Is this AI art? If this is something easy to work with, I would use this (with different models) for a VN I've been wanting to do.
It can help to a certain extend, but believe me, it's still a shit ton of work and anything but 'easy'. Some things like the backgrounds can work quite good out of the gate AI generated, but for the characters for example, I do a lot of iterations and manual painting-over to get them where I want them to be, and also make them at least somewhat consistent.
But if you want some more info about that process, feel free to send me a PM, glad to help.

Reactions: Mark17 and Jstforme
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes