VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.25] [UltraBabes]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Nopenopeno
Thanks so much for actually becoming a Patreon and your feedback. I'm sorry it sparked such a conversation here, you're only trying to give honest feedback and improve the game and you have a valid point.
Had I read the Changelog first, it probably would have saved us both some frustration, lol. Given how many others chimed in though, I agree an in-game message would be the safest route going forward.

Naturally, when something is good, we just want more of it. It is so much faster to consume than it is to create. I'll try to keep expectations in check in the future. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: UltraBabes

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Excessive grinding we got this time around and worst of all was not being able to open the door this update. Like could we get an option in the easy mode(story mode) to just skip through it all? Leave it for those that play the hard difficulties if you want to include it developer but really it adds little beyond wasting your time.

Palmute

May 7, 2017
I started playing the game. Every so often I get a bar that appears with a heart on the right side and a spiked collar on the left. Is this the way you make her love or corrupt her??
Yes exactly. In other words, there are no "correct" or "wrong" choices when interacting with her, only depends on how you want to approach your relationship with 'Clara'. This stat will affect how the story will end, if I understood correctly. The dev wrote something about that earlier.

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
Excessive grinding we got this time around and worst of all was not being able to open the door this update. Like could we get an option in the easy mode(story mode) to just skip through it all? Leave it for those that play the hard difficulties if you want to include it developer but really it adds little beyond wasting your time.
Please have a look at the explanation I posted one page earlier.
There is no grinding in this game, the door cannot be opened for other reasons.
I do plan for the difficulty setting to have an impact on gameplay aspects in the dungeon so that players can progress faster if they so desire. But this whole system is still WIP.

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
The changelog says this was added:
Content:
- sexy berry eating scene
- dance interaction
- handjob interaction
- 1 new secret gallery image
- first night scene event featuring Volta (happens after day 5)

But for me it seems like nothing changed from previous version - and none of these content updates are actually there.

What am I missing?

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
The changelog says this was added:
Content:
- sexy berry eating scene
- dance interaction
- handjob interaction
- 1 new secret gallery image
- first night scene event featuring Volta (happens after day 5)

But for me it seems like nothing changed from previous version - and none of these content updates are actually there.

What am I missing?
orzys: Did you explore the dungeon and find some berries to gift to her?

Reactions: DD3DD

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
In terms of in-game guidance and making things more clear, I'm working on adding this info button that will show some stats and current objectives; on a second level maybe even concrete hints.
I will also work on improving the visuals of this, just a proof of concept right now.
Also, I plan to limit it or make it unavailable according to the difficulty setting, i.e. in "Immersive" mode you don't get the detailed stats.

If you guys have any recommendation about the best wording for features/objectives that can't be completed in the current update, please let me know ;-) .

Screenshot 2024-07-10 233207.png

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
That accent needs a bit of refining. Half the time it's switching from Lara to a random american, or is it aiming for Angelina Jolie's portrayal?

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
In terms of in-game guidance and making things more clear, I'm working on adding this info button that will show some stats and current objectives; on a second level maybe even concrete hints.
I will also work on improving the visuals of this, just a proof of concept right now.
Also, I plan to limit it or make it unavailable according to the difficulty setting, i.e. in "Immersive" mode you don't get the detailed stats.

If you guys have any recommendation about the best wording for features/objectives that can't be completed in the current update, please let me know ;-) .

View attachment 3819507
You can have it show up up with a Lock icon and different text colour. So the player knows about the future milestone and that it's not unlocked yet based on episode/update. Can also group the objectives based on episodes too, so players can know if they have 100% completed each episode/update. Like Baldur's Gate 3 does for each Act/Chapter for example:

Baldurs-Gate-3-Quest-Journal-example.png

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I have a question and hopefully dev will give an answer. will this game be limited to this one place or will it take place over different settings like in other countries?

Reactions: DD3DD

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
I have a question and hopefully dev will give an answer. will this game be limited to this one place or will it take place over different settings like in other countries?
The remainder of Ch. 2 will take place in Mexico. There will be some location changes in Ch. 3, but the story will wrap up by then, so it's not like a new adventure / travel to another country. That could be a cool thing for a spin-off or sequel with the same characters.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Is it planned that Lara has to serve some other dirty men as well? Like prostituting in some shady corrupt state in Exchange for traveling safe through their country or earning money for expeditions or something? This would be something absolutely hot.
Same theme but initial reason being an undercover infiltration mission that goes bad and Lara has to adapt or be found out. Allowing for two/three paths for the player (Semi-Consensual / Non-Consensual/Skip??), with all paths requiring an escape plan (sexy/saucy ruse of course) at the end, bringing the story paths back to one. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Easy Pete

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Chapter 2 0.25 Public Release Download Links
New
16 hours ago
This is more of an intermediate update before the bigger 0.3 update, focusing on some quality-of-life features, but also adding some new content none the less :) .
In terms of voice acting, it's quite substantial actually, with 3 new dialogue trees you can start via the "Chat" option. They evolve around video game tropes and TR lore. I really like how they turned out and hope they can crack you up a little.
Last but not least, another night/dream scene was added; this one's definitely more "hardcore" than most of the previous content. I don't want to spoil anything, so please check it out yourselve ;-) .
As always, please refer to the changelog for details:
Ch2 0.25 (Public) Changelog
Features:
- added info box that shows useful statistics and progress information
- the level of detail shown depends on the chosen difficulty level
- also included is a hint system that provides straight forward instructions on how to progress
-> meant esp. for those players who are stuck or want to progress as fast as possible
- added a stat bar overlay that shows how close mc is to cumming
- added a variety of emotion sprites to Clara's face that are utilized during chat dialogues and interactions in the main chamber
Content:
- new night/dream scene (happens after day 8)
- 3 new chat options

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
Chapter 2 0.25 Public Release Download Links
New
16 hours ago
This is more of an intermediate update before the bigger 0.3 update, focusing on some quality-of-life features, but also adding some new content none the less :) .
In terms of voice acting, it's quite substantial actually, with 3 new dialogue trees you can start via the "Chat" option. They evolve around video game tropes and TR lore. I really like how they turned out and hope they can crack you up a little.
Last but not least, another night/dream scene was added; this one's definitely more "hardcore" than most of the previous content. I don't want to spoil anything, so please check it out yourselve ;-) .
As always, please refer to the changelog for details:
Ch2 0.25 (Public) Changelog
Features:
- added info box that shows useful statistics and progress information
- the level of detail shown depends on the chosen difficulty level
- also included is a hint system that provides straight forward instructions on how to progress
-> meant esp. for those players who are stuck or want to progress as fast as possible
- added a stat bar overlay that shows how close mc is to cumming
- added a variety of emotion sprites to Clara's face that are utilized during chat dialogues and interactions in the main chamber
Content:
- new night/dream scene (happens after day 8)
- 3 new chat options

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

PC:
Mega
Mac:
Mega
Android:
Mega
How do I trigger the dream scene?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes