Recommending - TonyMurray's Favourite Games and Favourite Girls

1. 5.00 star(s)

yossa999

Who said playing AVN isn't a hard work that needs to be properly documented?

I really enjoyed reading this devlog playerlog, and the girl cards are a real gem despite the rather simple idea (we've all done that "make your own character tier list" thing for certain games).

I myself sometimes write down my thoughts and impressions from some games I played. But when their number exceeds half a thousand and several dozen of them are in the college setting, and a year and a half later you come across a new update and see in the notes that these are the adventures of Mr. MC in college, and the red-haired coed is the best girl, then this does not help to remember this game at all.

This is where the girl cards come into play, because one look at the girl's portrait with her name and maybe a short comment is enough to remember her and her scenes in the game and recall the plot of the game by association.

Good job Tony, I enjoy reading your player notes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zorro#34

This is awesome! The cards are really beautiful, and they give a comprehensive presentation of a game's girls. It is also possible to play around with them based on your own ranking. Humorous tags on some girls are a cherry on top!