Tool Tools for new wolf rpg editor

NekoNoTeikoku

Jan 27, 2019
What tools can unpack game archive (Data.wolf) created on the new version of Wolf rpg editor? Arc_conv is not doing its job. ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )
for example in this game

W65

May 31, 2018
The example game you posted doesn't have any .wolf files. Do you maybe have the name of another game with this problem? I seem to remember having the problem you describe, but I can't remember how I eventually solved it.

NekoNoTeikoku

Jan 27, 2019
The example game you posted doesn't have any .wolf files. Do you maybe have the name of another game with this problem? I seem to remember having the problem you describe, but I can't remember how I eventually solved it.
Here
CONANROOM:
ヨルダケ:
砂の上の楼閣:

W65

May 31, 2018
Here
CONANROOM:
ヨルダケ:
砂の上の楼閣:
Try this thing that I attached. Extract it somewhere and run the touhouse.exe, then you'll need to select "all files" and show it the .wolf file you want. I was able to use it to extract data from that ConanRoom game when arc_conv didn't work.

I don't know what the other exe files are for, but you can probably just ignore them.

(I have no idea where the touhou connection comes in. I also forget where I found it, otherwise I'd give you a link.)

NekoNoTeikoku

Jan 27, 2019
Try this thing that I attached. Extract it somewhere and run the touhouse.exe, then you'll need to select "all files" and show it the .wolf file you want. I was able to use it to extract data from that ConanRoom game when arc_conv didn't work.

I don't know what the other exe files are for, but you can probably just ignore them.

(I have no idea where the touhou connection comes in. I also forget where I found it, otherwise I'd give you a link.)
It worked! thank you very much ☆ ~('▽^人)

zerio

Aug 28, 2017

Yes ! work for me too, thx W65

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Hi i saw this topic and im trying to translate i wolf rpggame i use that program from dream savior i saw some tutorial on youtube and every steps goes fine, but when i ran the game it still in japanese. someone can help me ?
this is the paste of the game that i downloaded.
1618630920037.png