Top 5 sleeping girl games

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Does it make a difference to people if the girl stays asleep?

Personally, I don't find it appealing (or believable) when the girl isn't woken up by the hard pounding/sucking. Although the drug/drunk/rape fetish kicks in somewhere in there ( but gets boring after the first execution)

• Wow
Reactions: Mr_kyuu

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Does it make a difference to people if the girl stays asleep?

Personally, I don't find it appealing (or believable) when the girl isn't woken up by the hard pounding/sucking. Although the drug/drunk/rape fetish kicks in somewhere in there ( but gets boring after the first execution)
It's all about the excitement/thrill/suspense that you might get caught but you get away with it. Same applies to peeking on people while they are not looking.

Getting them drugged (i.e Making them deep sleep) is like playing with a game using cheats with no risk of getting caught. Thus no excitement whatsoever.

Getting them drunk will have the chance of them vomiting, which will definitely ruin the experience.

Rape to me personally is different, it demands that the other person to refuse to partake and thus you forcing them to have sex with them against their will knowingly they don't want to partake in the action.

That's just my humble view. :)

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
It's all about the excitement/thrill/suspense that you might get caught but you get away with it. Same applies to peeking on people while they are not looking.

That's just my humble view. :)
I think the part about possibly getting caught is where the thrill comes in. That's why I hate it when you can do anything you want without the girl waking up. The fun part is getting close to that edge.

I appreciate the developers who include slow/sneak/gentle mechanics into the illicit fondling for added effect.

I would like to know how some of these designers think it's possible to shove something that large into an orifice and have the girl stay asleep.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
I can't recommend this game enough:

Also, there is such a thing called "Sleep Paralysis" where a person wakes up in the middle of the night, but doesn't regain motor skills until several minutes of perceiving themselves as awake, sometimes by itself leading to panic attacks. Only like 10% of people experience this, though.

Reactions: Heml0ck

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Also, there is such a thing called "Sleep Paralysis" where a person wakes up in the middle of the night, but doesn't regain motor skills until several minutes of perceiving themselves as awake, sometimes by itself leading to panic attacks. Only like 10% of people experience this, though.
Wow only 10% I've had that since I was a kid

Macattack

May 3, 2017
games from osanagokoronokimini seem to all have this some of the games are even translated

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
There not the main aspects I believe but there's 2 from MASURAO that you might like

Reactions: 222zone

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
This one. It has 10 endings (the last needed to be unlocked after u got all 9 endings) and im still having a hard time how to get the 7th ending if u know how can you give me an advice cuz everytime i follow what they game said i always ended up into 2nd ending RJ302995_img_main.jpg

kicsikocsi

Mar 13, 2019
This one. It has 10 endings (the last needed to be unlocked after u got all 9 endings) and im still having a hard time how to get the 7th ending if u know how can you give me an advice cuz everytime i follow what they game said i always ended up into 2nd ending View attachment 986622
here is how I got it:
- fully undressed her
- had vaginal sex and came in her (didnt get her over 50% awake at any point
- fully dress her back up (including blanket)
- leave

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How i can put her blanket that once u pull her blanket u cannot put it back
Better to ask a question for a game in its thread, but try clicking the very lowest part of the screen. To install The Sleeping Sister decensor patch do what the post says, replace the games files with the altered ones from the patch.

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
This one. It has 10 endings (the last needed to be unlocked after u got all 9 endings) and im still having a hard time how to get the 7th ending if u know how can you give me an advice cuz everytime i follow what they game said i always ended up into 2nd ending View attachment 986622
- if you are still stuck the way is, strip her lower pajama and panty then have sex once (I did it once don't know if many times is allowed) then put her clothes' back on, tuck her back in her cover (I did this, not sure if not tucking her in works) then leave the room

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
With Night Attack as the example I assume they wanted mostly sleep based...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not (banned so no one ask for them) visual novels with some sleeping girl scenes. Like Deep Sleep 2.