3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Leynex

May 9, 2017
Does anyone know a game like this, with better looking adult Model :rolleyes:? And also without censorship -patch is only for vagina:confused:!

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Does anyone know a game like this, with better looking adult Model :rolleyes:? And also without censorship -patch is only for vagina:confused:!
Wish I could code and do art. Would like to make my own game but I know my limitations :( :p

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
OK but I do not want to download save I want to get it from scratch. So what do you have to do for episode 9?
1) start the game
2) on main menu - choose 'watch episodes'
3) click on the clue to the right of episode 9
4) do that (it works for every episode)

To be more specific: There aren't 10 different locations to cum on, just hit all you can, some more than once, and make sure to cum on her more than 10 times. You will also need to do cum inside more than 3 times too.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
1) start the game

To be more specific: There aren't 10 different locations to cum on, just hit all you can, some more than once, and make sure to cum on her more than 10 times. You will also need to do cum inside more than 3 times too.
This.

Concentrate on giving the sister facials, shoot on her belly a few times

Then redress her and cum on her clothing a few times.

Bukakke the girl.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1) start the game

Ahh.. so what I am missing than is the more than 3 times inside her as well as the putting clothes back on her and cum on her more there.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Ahh.. so what I am missing than is the more than 3 times inside her as well as the putting clothes back on her and cum on her more there.
Yes.. Make sure to give her plenty of facials. Cum on her stomach a few times.. Feed her.. Fill her lil womb up.
Put her clothes back on her and cum all over her top a few times.

Reactions: dalzomo

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This was a great game.. I loved her expressions and her remembrance between scenes. Love to see more like this one.

Crevaniel

Jul 5, 2018
Weird, no matter what the opening scene is just a black screen with sounds on them.. Am I doing something wrong..?

Ch33kyNinja

Nov 5, 2020
Full Save:
Unlock all Achievements, insert File into Saves -folder.
how to insert the files into saves? it using GOM player file, not text document...i'm not some kind of game maker or editor but if you can show me how, i do appreciate that, sorry for asking (∩︵∩)

Chancho9620

Feb 5, 2018
how to insert the files into saves? it using GOM player file, not text document...i'm not some kind of game maker or editor but if you can show me how, i do appreciate that, sorry for asking (∩︵∩)
Use "Open With" on the file in Save folder, then select Notepad. Also, don't forget to save when done.

Reactions: maybe973
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes