3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
is it normal for this game to consume so much of the graphics card?
I have a GTX 1660 ti and it consumes me 90%, not even the catastrophic cyberpunk consumes me continuously.
Is there a way to lower consumption? It is that I check in the settings that the game gives you and nothing like vertical synchronization or lower quality comes out.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
question: you cum inside her and get episode 4 "she doesn't mind if you do it inside"

so how do I get the correct end result for cumming inside?

GA123

Jul 1, 2017
I have a GTX 1660 ti and it consumes me 90%, not even the catastrophic cyberpunk consumes me continuously.
This is just a guess, but there might be no FPS limit in place, so it just goes all out producing hundreds/thousands of FPS.. Try limiting it with your graphics driver.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Took me a while to realize why she was narrating it like a story. She was talking to the hidden camera lol

Anonymous50000

Modder
Jan 4, 2018
How does one changed mosaicController.IsNeedMosaic?
I used DnSpy on the original Assembly-CSharp.dll (Sleeping Sister\SleepingSister_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll)
Then I search for classes in the namespace {} -
Here you can find the class MosaicController and changed the function IsNeedMosaic() to return always false

C:
private bool IsNeedMosaic()
{
    return false
}

Reactions: zeaxie

THEBGSTER

Aug 18, 2020
Ok so many people have been asking but no one has answered yet for episode 9, you must come in every spot as many times as possible, you will notice a small amount of come added each time and if you dont then you have used that spot enough. I am not going to list the spots because that will ruin the fun and everyone clicks on spoilers anyways, I'll just say theres more then you think. Just whip the dick and click on spots you would wanna rub also try different layers of clothes, the imagination is often better then reality ; )

THEBGSTER

Aug 18, 2020
I am having an issue with episode 6, I can bring sisters health to 0% but she does not pass out nor do I get the episode ending when I eventually do stop going at her. I spent a while rodding her even after the meter dropped to 0 but nothing, must a be doing a specific action?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Huh.. So.. We take her virginity, but the neither the DL site nor this thread have that tag.. We also get her pregnant for the true ending, also not tagged..

Another missing tag report for me.. :ROFLMAO:

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Huh.. So.. We take her virginity, but the neither the DL site nor this thread have that tag.. We also get her pregnant for the true ending, also not tagged..

Another missing tag report for me.. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly the pregnant tag should be removed, instead replace it with impregnation BUT! since this site didn't have a impreg tag, I got baited to this.

do you know what it felt like? it's like digging through thousand of page in ExH to find pregnant pic but only to find it single page of it. I really hate it when that happen. I got blue balled :mad:
eh, don't really mind me, I just ranting cuz there is no preg sex in the game, and the pregnancy only briefly mentioned with 1 pic at menu. huge disappointment

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Honestly the pregnant tag should be removed, instead replace it with impregnation BUT! since this site didn't have a impreg tag, I got baited to this.

do you know what it felt like? it's like digging through thousand of page in ExH to find pregnant pic but only to find it single page of it. I really hate it when that happen. I got blue balled :mad:
eh, don't really mind me, I just ranting cuz there is no preg sex in the game, and the pregnancy only briefly mentioned with 1 pic at menu. huge disappointment

I agree with you there, was disappointed in that as well.

Reactions: Zededd2000
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes